I want to commit suicide but I'm scared to.

Tr33

Suicide= permanent solution to a temporary problem. No matter how serious your situation is now ( except if terminally ill ) it will get better, whether its in 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 10 years itll get better and you ll be happy you didnt do it.

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Whats the least painful way to commit suicide?

You do know one of our moderators could easily get your info and call the police.  So if this is a joke, i'd fess up now.  If not you need to contact one of us and talk to someone.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

but how will your family and friends feel?

Yea. my family would feel horrible and take it on themselves. I dont really have any real life friends and I would like to keep it that way. I guess I formed my question wrong. A PM chat would help with som1.

BLAOW!!!!

Yea. my family would feel horrible and take it on themselves. I dont really have any real life friends and I would like to keep it that way. I guess I formed my question wrong. A PM chat would help with som1.

We can talk if you wan't. you can send me a PM if u want

This thread really makes me think about how AWESOME the community is on this forum! Everyone is so caring in looking out for people and being mature on serious topics.

OP: Just know that their is always help. I don't know where you live, or how old you are, but their will always be another day. Another time, for new opportunities and relationships, and as Theo said, suicide is a permanent fix for a temporary problem.

I'd say take some (or all) of these guys up on their offer and PM them.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

A couple of years ago i had been suffering from depression and wouldn't go out with my friends and would constantly have low self-esteem . I would reccomend talking with your family because I am %100 sure that they will understand and help you. 

Killing yourself isn't cool man

Cheer up and stay alive please

Life is too short to waste it

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

A couple of years ago i had been suffering from depression and wouldn't go out with my friends and would constantly have low self-esteem . I would reccomend talking with your family because I am %100 sure that they will understand and help you. 

To be honest my family are the last people i want to talk to about this.

BLAOW!!!!

Bro, Don't do it. For the sake of everyone around you. 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Oh and one more thing, since you are a member of the LTT forums im guessing youre a pretty awesome person, id buy you a beer or glass of water ( depends on your age ) if i knew you. And when you are feeling down, do something to keep you busy, video games, answering to threads in the forums, SPORTS ( thats my personal recommendation ) whatever, just keep your awesome mind busy 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

To be honest my family are the last people i want to talk to about this.

And that's ok. Their are people that can help, talk to a teacher you trust (if your a student), your boss, or a psychiatrist. Their are websites and phone numbers that you can call to get help, you're never alone. Each years millions of people go through this, so you're not alone.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Please answer my pm, i want to help you :(

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This isn't the place for that kind fo talk if you seriously feel this way talk to a real person not people on a tech forum.

we are real people, we aren't going to tell him to buy a fucking 2600k and it will be all better.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You have a community of several thousand people that would want to be your friend.  I've learned over time that some of my BEST friends are friendships online of 5+ years.  I've met alot of my friends online in real life.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

There is always a way to pick yourself up when your down.Try doing something you like. Like listening to music and or enjoying nature

Do hobbies and things you enjoy. Pm if you need help.

I've helped my girlfriend through something like this. It's scary. I know. 

You don't know who to turn to. I was shocked when I saw the title of this post.

I'm willing to help if you want me to. PM me if you feel up to it.

All of us at LTT are here to support you. We'll help you find a way out. 

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

we are real people, we aren't going to tell him to buy a fucking 2600k and it will be all better.

I seriously doubt anyone here is a professional who can help him I see that people are being nice and trying to but hes not taking any advice he needs to see a professional face to face.

We are all your friends Tr33, you can talk to use about anything and we will be there for you, I know life is hard some times but that is why we have great people on this site to talk to, when we are having a bad day, or something just does not feel right to use.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

You seek help on a forum for tech? This doesn't sound right.

Well I asked in the off topic category so it can be different than just tech.

BLAOW!!!!

ok so hes reaching out for help and you want him to go some place else? ._.

Here is where we converge to discuss our passion. But we are also compassionate (hopefully) 

I take things like this very seriously.

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

Seriously dude get some help talk to someone if you need to you can add me on skype and we can talk one to one about whatever is bothering you.

I seriously doubt anyone here is a professional who can help him I see that people are being nice and trying to but hes not taking any advice he needs to see a professional face to face.

Some people  reach out in different way's, we may not have the best advice compared to a professional, but anything helps when you just have people to talk to.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "