Speakers for Home Theater Setup

Kiraaaa

Only $39. Interesting. But I'm not too familiar with capacitors other than the one time I had to replace the blown caps in my monitor. What kind of capacitors would I need to buy? Is there a certain kind I should look for?

Yea, I think I will most likely end up getting floor speakers because I rather one or two larger, better speakers than 5 small, weak, low quality ones. If not, I will end up getting some bookshelf speakers and elevate them using some stands. I think I will just start off with a pair first, and eventually buy more to get a surround setup. Still looking around and doing research though, as I'm not really in a rush to buy them, so I can wait for a good deal to pop up and have some time to learn more about speakers.

Thanks

I rather one or two larger, better speakers than 5 small, weak, low quality ones.

+1 Very good decision!

Since you are upgrading from little 2.0 pc speakers (was it?) any proper full sized speaker will be substantial improvement, even without a sub, although you will want one at some point. You are in Canada right? Is there a local Best Buy, Futureshop, or Visions near you? They all have a good return policy.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Even with floorstanders you need subwoofer unless all you play is music but personaly i would go for decent subwoofer atleast, don't buy a cheap subwoofer.

Their good bookshelfs that can sound just as good and in some cases even better then avg towers.

Yea, I forgot to mention that but I do plan on getting a subwoofer too. Probably just one is enough for me though, I think having more than that would be overkill.

+1 Very good decision!

Since you are upgrading from little 2.0 pc speakers (was it?) any proper full sized speaker will be substantial improvement, even without a sub, although you will want one at some point. You are in Canada right? Is there a local Best Buy, Futureshop, or Visions near you? They all have a good return policy.

little 2.1 pc speakers, yes. Similar to the Logitech Z-4, or the Z-3 that you have, except even older lol. They're definitely loud enough and work fine, but I believe I can do much better in terms of sound quality. And yes, that's exactly what I was referring to when I said "I will most likely buy from a store here in Canada which has a great return policy." ;)

Thanks again