@high school graduates

Do you still keep in contact with your friends from high school?

And how so?

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Facebook is a thing...

I meant physically rather than virtually

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

No, once you get to my age, it seems like most if not all of your friends have moved away and started families, just like you and them just don't have the time to stay in contact like we did in school., I think about my high school friends, from time to time, and I know they do the same.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I meant physically rather than virtually

Oh ok, I just graduated from high school, so I really dont know. However, I have kept in touch with friends from my middle school by getting together to play a bunch of different sports essentially every week. 

I've just finished first year university. We get together every now and then at each other's houses, restaurants, movie theaters, etc.

I only hang out with those who are close to my college. Otherwise I wait till summer vacation and everyone moves back into their hometowns.

I don't keep in touch or meet any of the "friends" from my the classes I went to except maybe one or two that I've known since the age of 6. Some other people from the School I talk to once in a while.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Only a select few.

While we're at it, what's your graduation class death pool look like? I think we're three down now.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.