Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colonel_mortis

Complete list of forum addons, scripts, apps etc

Posted · Original PosterOP

Submitting your Script/Style/Addon/App:

• Make sure that LinusMediaGroup have no direct issues with it. There are some features that, for one reason or another, LMG will not permit. The easiest way is to send a PM to @Slick and ask him to check it out when he has some spare time.
  • Upload the file(s) to a permenant file sharing site so that they can be permalinked from here. If you're making a userscript, https://monkeyguts.com works great for me. If it's a mobile app or browser extension, the easiest way is to put it on the platform's distribution platform (Google Play, the App Store, addons.mozilla.org, the Chrome Web Store etc).
  • Send me a PM on the forum (click here) with the following information:
    • Type (Script, style, addon, app or other)
    • Title
    • Developer(s)
    • Supported platforms (if applicable)
    • Direct download link, or link to page with it
    • (OPTIONAL) Link(s) to page(s) with more information about your program, such as an official thread
    • Development state (something like "alpha", "beta", "released with ongoing support", "released with support if there's enough demand" or "discontinued")
    • Short description of the addon (aim for less than 2 lines of text on a 1080p screen when using the day or night theme, but it doesn't really matter)
    You can send another PM to me to update any of this information at any time.

HTTP/2 203

That's very nice of you :)

WTF? Did you want to reserve this port too? Did I mess it up?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Awwwwww Yiss!

Was waiting for this, many thanks to yourself and to the other users who submitted scripts for your work.

Mods please pin this. :)

Score! Complete listing of the apps, definitely useful. Gonna download the opera one when I get a chance!

Code of Conduct; F.A.Q.; Unofficial Beginners Guide; General Posting Guidelines; Forum Add-ons, scripts, apps etc.; News Article Posting Guidelines

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB HDD: 1TB WD caviar blue Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Bally brilliant!

This is a very useful post. Thanks to everyone who worked on the scripts and such.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

most Linus distros

*Linux but please keep it this way lol

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

*Linux but please keep it this way lol

Oops :| Apparently 1 hour of sleep isn't enough :( (transatlantic flights are long). Will fix in a minute.

EDIT: done

HTTP/2 203

Er, any Dev support for maxthon?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wow, this was just posted and pinned within a day? :DDDDDDD

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow, this was just posted and pinned within a day? :DDDDDDD

That's what happens when you offer @Slick cookies :D

PS. by my calculations it was 1 day 8 hours :P

HTTP/2 203

That's what happens when you offer @Slick cookies :D

@Slick, can I have the cookies @colonel_mortis gives you? I'm famished. D:

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You can have the rest of mine

Chocolate-chip-cookie-crumbs-on-plate.pn

Enjoy

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

QQ

Awesome thread! I've personally been using the unofficial dark theme since it came out (and am still using it), so I'm glad that it's in the OP. Oh, and because of this thread, I've installed a few addons to make LTT even better.

Thank you for putting this thread together!

COMIC SANS

So, if there were bugs in these features, is it ok to post them here? If so, I have a bug.

When I use the full editor, on the OP highlighter script, it lists everybody as the original poster, for some odd reason.

So, if there were bugs in these features, is it ok to post them here? If so, I have a bug.

When I use the full editor, on the OP highlighter script, it lists everybody as the original poster, for some odd reason.

In the "Topic summary"? It shouldn't do that, and it doesn't for me. What is the URL of the full editor where you're having issues (or if I've misunderstood, the URL of the page where you are having issues)? Because for me, it's set to http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php? which means that the script isn't even injected.

Feel free to either continue this bug report here or by PM.

EDIT: perhaps I am using a slightly more up to date version of the script. one moment.

HTTP/2 203

In the "Topic summary"? It shouldn't do that, and it doesn't for me. What is the URL of the full editor where you're having issues (or if I've misunderstood, the URL of the page where you are having issues)? Because for me, it's set to http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php? which means that the script isn't even injected.

Feel free to either continue this bug report here or by PM.

EDIT: perhaps I am using a slightly more up to date version of the script. one moment.

It could be I am using an outdated version. Every time I do the full text editor, then it happens. EVERY one.

It could be I am using an outdated version. Every time I do the full text editor, then it happens. EVERY one.

Fixed (well it will now only inject into threads). I don't know how often greasemonkey/tampermonkey check for updates, but at some point it should update.

HTTP/2 203