Xbox 2 day trial

IIXVII

Hey guys, 

I don't suppose anyone has a 2 day trial for Xbox live they don't want , I'm sat here sick bored out of my skull......

Thanks in advance :)) 

you are going on a PC forum to ask for a xbox pass? lol either you will find none or everyone and there mom will have one because they never used it. good luck :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Linus said anything goes on the forum , So I figured as it was in the off topic section it was cool lol.... Here's to hoping someone has one !!! 

you are going on a PC forum to ask for a xbox pass? lol either you will find none or everyone and there mom will have one because they never used it. good luck :D

Tech forum, not just a PC forum.

Linus said anything goes on the forum , So I figured as it was in the off topic section it was cool lol.... Here's to hoping someone has one !!! 

Its perfectly fine im just saying most everyone here is a pc guy not to many console guys.

Tech forum, not just a PC forum.

i know but tell me that most of the posts are related to pc stuff. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"