144/120hz gaming! Need help! Wait for gsync?

ScotFox

Hello everyone. Basically im in the market for a new monitor and currently all i play is counter strike global offensive. ive been told that upgrading to a higher hz monitor makes the image more smooth and therefore easier to aim. Now my question is, what monitor should i get? ive looked at the  BenQ XL2411Z and the asus vg248qe. Basically im looking for the absolute best performing monitor for counter strike, as i already have another monitor with nice image reproduction. 

Another question i have is should i wait for nvidia gsync monitors? and just hold off with my buy?

Any responses are much appreciated, thank you in advanced.

Leader of the Fox Army on twitch and youtube

Hello everyone. Basically im in the market for a new monitor and currently all i play is counter strike global offensive. ive been told that upgrading to a higher hz monitor makes the image more smooth and therefore easier to aim. Now my question is, what monitor should i get? ive looked at the  BenQ XL2411Z and the asus vg248qe. Basically im looking for the absolute best performing monitor for counter strike, as i already have another monitor with nice image reproduction. 

Another question i have is should i wait for nvidia gsync monitors? and just hold off with my buy?

Any responses are much appreciated, thank you in advanced.

gsync monitors are already a thing 

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=17&catid=948

oh really? i wasnt aware. What are the benefits of using gsync?

No tearing, it's basically like having on v-sync all the time without the added lag.