Need A Gaming Monitor

Recon97

I am in need of a gaming monitor that has 120Hz or 144Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time.It must be 27inch IPS display 1080p or 1440P.I have tried enough to find a monitor with these specs under 450$.I don't want to go for any other company other than Asus but they really have expensive monitors(1440p one).It shouldn't support 3D since its fucking dead.

Your support will be remembered forever.You have my word.

I am in need of a gaming monitor that has 120Hz or 144Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time.It must be 27inch IPS display 1080p or 1440P.I have tried enough to find a monitor with these specs under 450$.I don't want to go for any other company other than Asus but they really have expensive monitors(1440p one).It shouldn't support 3D since its fucking dead.I can increase budget to 500$.

What type of gaming will you be doing?

Quote me to get a reply!

120hz 1440p IPS displays do not exist AFAIK

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

A monitor with those specs do not exist.

i9-11900K @ 5.1ghz;   RTX 3090 FE @ 2ghz;   ROG Maximus XII Hero;   4266mhz G.Skill 16GB DDR4;

What type of gaming will you be doing?

Mostly(98%) FPS.

I am in need of a gaming monitor that has 120Hz or 144Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time.It must be 27inch IPS display 1080p or 1440P.I have tried enough to find a monitor with these specs under 450$.I don't want to go for any other company other than Asus but they really have expensive monitors(1440p one).It shouldn't support 3D since its fucking dead.

Seen you make a few threads about these types of things, I suggest just making one in the planning thread and make any queries there. Also unless you are contacting aliens, there will be no monitor that suits your description.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUI44US/?tag=ufoghost-20 will overclock to 100hz fairly easily, but I don't think there's anything better.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

Seen you make a few threads about these types of things, I suggest just making one in the planning thread and make any queries there. Also unless you are contacting aliens, there will be no monitor that suits your description.

Or maybe just near to it?

"I want a car that will go 0-60 in 3 seconds, top speed of 400mph, 500mpg, all for the price of a Honda Civic"

A good one but I don't want to stick with these brands.

well you're shit out of luck then.

don't come on here asking for an Asus 144hz 1440p IPS 1ms display for under $450 when they don't exist.

well you're shit out of luck then.

don't come on here asking for an Asus 144hz 1440p IPS 1ms display for under $450 when they don't exist.

Thank you for sharing your impressive information.I have thrice that I can go for 1080p too.

hmm..the first properly done g-sync monitor which is manufactured by asus is $800 give or take :-/ Personally I'd try to get a 1440p monitor for starters over a 1080p unless it's pretty special & unique.

I would direct your attention to looking at BenQ's line of gaming monitors they're quite popular and work like magic.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

780ti.I would like to go for 1080p with 120+Hz and 1 or 2ms response time.Btw your link doesn't work.

It should work now.

Quote me to get a reply!

Whao its great for the price! :D Btw I have just checked a 700$ monitor that has 1ms 1440p but 85hz refrest rate -.-

I wouldn't buy one of those 1440P monitors that are supposed to overclock because I have heard issues of ghosting, which is not pleasant.

Quote me to get a reply!

I wouldn't buy one of those 1440P monitors that are supposed to overclock because I have heard issues of ghosting, which is not pleasant.

Do you think that I will have atleast 120+ fps in bf4 ultra on Gtx 780ti?

Personally i was going for r9 290x crossfire(2) but a person told me that they have driver and crossfire issues.