Upgrade my pc

Hey i have a PC with asus rog 2 geen x58(1366), intel xeon E5620(2,4GHz), duel asus GeForce GTX 465.

I whant to upgrade to some thing that cod help me run games faster.

so what shod i upgrade

You should upgrade your graphics card first as the current CPU has more then enough power.

Depends on how much you want to spend, but probably the graphics, you can't upgrade your processor to the newer ones without getting a new motherboard.

If you want games to load faster a SSD is what you want.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

you should defiantly upgrade your graphics card and your storage (to an SSD). Other parts of your pc looks really powerful. :)

Gaming wise upgrade the graphics card, and for general computing get an SSD if you don't have one already. I usually recommend getting an SSD of you want to upgrade just one part.

System: Intel Core i5 3570K OC@ 4.4GHz | Cooler Master Hyper N520 | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 8GB Mushkin 1866MHz RAM | MSI R7970 Lightning | Seasonic X-850 | Fractal Design Define R4 White Windowed Edition

Peripherals: BenQ XL2420T 1920x1080@120Hz | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (with Cherry MX Browns) Mechanical Keyboard | Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition Mouse | ODAC to various things

upgrade graphics card like a gtx 670 or if u can afford get a gtx 680