EVGA K¦NP¦ 780Ti Or Asus Matrix 780Ti?

Recon97
Go to solution Solved by SpyRosL,

How ia this possible? Less price still more performance than a 780ti.Yes r9 290 in crossfire proves to be more powerful than a single 780ti.

You never mentioned anything about crossfire dude.. you just said a 290 is more powerful than the 780ti which is not true.

You can wait one more month can't you?I suggest you do.

If you want them now no matter what,i think 2 cards in SLI/CF would be better than one for 144hz monitor.

780(non ti) or 290.Your choice.I'd personally go for 2 780s

Stay AWAY from amd cards, i recently tried crossfire and there is too much stuttering, driver issues. Honestly if I were you I would go with a single matrix 780Ti which has a led logo or 780 sli. GTX 780 poseidon is non reference with led logo as well. Also I own 780Ti and it averages about 100 fps in bf4 1080p ultra. Some people you see 80fps because those are dips in framerate when theres a lot happening on screen. For monitor I recommend Asus VG248QE which cost 250$.

Posideon one just have a lil led not like a reference model.

I heard that reference cards are quite good than a non reference only if its not overclocked.

R9 290 IS MORE POWERFUL THAN A 780TI AND GENERATED MIRE FPS THAN A SINGLE 780TI

R9 290 IS MORE POWERFUL THAN A 780TI AND GENERATED MIRE FPS THAN A SINGLE 780TI

No it's not.

Another posibility is to wait till september for the gtx880.If rumors are correct,it's gonna be slightly more powerful than the 780ti will less price.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

No it's not.

Another posibility is to wait till september for the gtx880.If rumors are correct,it's gonna be slightly more powerful than the 780ti will less price.

How ia this possible? Less price still more performance than a 780ti.Yes r9 290 in crossfire proves to be more powerful than a single 780ti.

If you REALLY want the big led logo then you should be fine with GTX 780 Sli reference cardsd which will perform really well. You still will be able to overclock if you want, only the cards will be a little bit louder/ hotter than reference cards. If you are going to do two cards stay with Nvidia. Also there is no amd card with a big led that you want. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

If you REALLY want the big led logo then you should be fine with GTX 780 Sli reference cardsd which will perform really well. You still will be able to overclock if you want, only the cards will be a little bit louder/ hotter than reference cards. If you are going to do two cards stay with Nvidia. Also there is no amd card with a big led that you want.

There is one but thats the brand name.It's sapphire.Why should I stick with nvidia if I want to go for 2 cards?

You never mentioned anything about crossfire dude.. you just said a 290 is more powerful than the 780ti which is not true.

If you want them now no matter what,i think 2 cards in SLI/CF would be better than one for 144hz monitor.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I do not want to take the risk of higher temperatures and loudy cards.I dunno what to do..

Ok I am gonna wait now.This topic needa to be closed

Ok I am gonna wait now.This topic needa to be closed

Mark it as solved 

Whoops,didn't see it

I do not want to take the risk of higher temperatures and loudy cards.I dunno what to do..

The temperatures/ noise aren't going to be that much louder/hotter two reference nvidia 780s will run just fine.  

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

The temperatures/ noise aren't going to be that much louder/hotter two reference nvidia 780s will run just fine.

I prefer To version.

I prefer Ti version.

I prefer Ti version.

You were just saying how you wanted two 290s because of how they beat the Ti. I suggested Two 780s because they have very similiar performance and dont have any issues that the 290s have with drivers & crossfire. If you want the Ti thats fine as it will run BF4 ultra 100fps with some dips below 100 when alot is happening on screen. The 780s will however slaughter the ti for 300 bucks more and guarantee you are getting 120fps 24/7 and never going below 100.

• 3 weeks later...