I-5 Bridge Collapse

deafboy

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Report-I-5-bridge-collapses-over-Skagit-River-cars-in-water-208758631.html

Washington State Patrol confirms an I-5 bridge over the Skagit River has collapsed and at least two cars with people inside are in the water.

The incident has closed all northbound and southbound lanes.

KING 5 News crews are en route. More to follow.

052313bridgecollapse1.jpg

I know this isn't exactly tech news, but thought it was relevant for those of you (Including Linus, Slick, and the Gang) locals (including myself) that travel I-5 going from Vancouver to Seattle and such.

And I suppose it could be kind of tech related since I-5 is such a major corridor for shipping between the US and Canada.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

And I suppose it could be kind of tech related since I-5 is such a major corridor for shipping between the US and Canada.

Maybe if this was a forum about company shipping routes...

I saw I-5 and thought of intel so yeah.....

Same

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

I heard this morning but I thought I was still dreaming. :mellow: 

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

LOL I'm so tired i thought the title said (amix between) "i5 bridge collapse" and "Ivy bridge collapsed"

i was like: noooo Intel is dyeing.

but yer, kinda crazy, hope no one was hurt.... bridges are scary :S

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

My tech brain got ahead of me before my actual brain to processed the title. Hope everyone is safe. 

Diamond Cube https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wvPscf 

Diamond 2.0 The FX Rev 2.0 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z6sMLk

The only Ryce that can Make It Shine Gamer plus a Student Games,Tech,and everything in Between. Showing all Love to@victoriajustice

moved....

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99