Good video editing software for free?

orangecat

I want something like After Effects but I don't want to pay for it and i woudl rather not pirate software. I need somethign with more when Windows Movie Maker because i can't position text around like I want to add images to the video etc.

Pinacle Video Spin?

Never tried it but just yesterday was googling about it

There is another way to get adobe products without pirating them, it's not illegal per say, just kinda bending the rules. You really can't get in trouble for it either. Unless you're interested, go Pinacle

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Pinacle Video Spin?

Never tried it but just yesterday was googling about it

This^

I've used Pinnacle Videospin for a while and while it doesn't have super advanced options like a professional software would, it has a lot more options than movie maker does.

This^

I've used Pinnacle Videospin for a while and while it doesn't have super advanced options like a professional software would, it has a lot more options than movie maker does.

im not interested in advanced editing

just regular stuff like transitions between scenes, panning between videos or still pictures, and perhaps working with compressed formats mp4, 3gp, etc...

Do u think its good enough?

im not interested in advanced editing

just regular stuff like transitions between scenes, panning between videos or still pictures, and perhaps working with compressed formats mp4, 3gp, etc...

Do u think its good enough?

I don't quite know, I haven't used too many features extensively. That being said though it's free so you could just try it out and if you like/don't like it you can use/not use it.

I think movie maker is a free software you can give a try

that pic is about to become a real Meme

that pic is about to become a real Meme

It's so damn good and applicable to so many things. That expression is priceless.

Get a mac(a wild 50cal bullet spawns in head). Or just use sony vegas and make the most of the time they give you. My brother(before coming up with a more lets say sustainable way) would keep downloading and then deleting vegas and the files that it leaves behind so he could kept using the trial over and over.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1