Blue Screen of Death (BSoD)

My PC keeps crashing via Blue Screen of Death. More specifically: 

Cache_Manager 0x00000034
System_Service_Exception 0x0000003B

I have the dump files for all the most recent crashes but I am unable to open it. I have tried following Microsoft's guidelines to reading the dump file and failed dramatically in every case. 

I ultimately want my PC fixed from these BSOD errors however as I can't open the minidump files I can't find out what is causing the issue. Any assistance would be muchly appreciated. 

Solutions I have tried and failed

• Restoring my PC to an earlier restore point
    Update all my drivers
    Physically remounted my RAM
    Wiped my PC completely (Fresh Install of Windows 7 Home Premium)

**UPDATE** I have now crashed with the following code too: 

BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019

More about : bl

Try to do a memtest... It might be faulty RAM...

Or if it's not that, something went horribly wrong with Windows' memory management (that part of the OS that allocates RAM/page file for the programs) which might be fixed with a clean install of Windows...

I clean installed my windows a week a go, I do a memtest with the CHKDSK command in my CMD window don't I ? 

A friend suggested to remove one of my cards (its 8 GB with 2x4GB cards) and see if it BSoD's with one in. Is that a good way to go too? 

I clean installed my windows a week a go, I do a memtest with the CHKDSK command in my CMD window don't I ? 

A friend suggested to remove one of my cards (its 8 GB with 2x4GB cards) and see if it BSoD's with one in. Is that a good way to go too? 

Yeah try that and if it does BSoD with one stick installed, try the other stick on its own to see if it does it with that one too. Which ram slots are you using as well? You need to put the ram in the correct channels. For two sticks you might need to install them in channels A1 and B1 as shown below. The actual channels that you should use will be listed in your motherboard manual although I am not sure if that would cause a BSoD. 

memory_slots.png

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

My PC keeps crashing via Blue Screen of Death. More specifically: 

Cache_Manager 0x00000034

System_Service_Exception 0x0000003B

I have the dump files for all the most recent crashes but I am unable to open it. I have tried following Microsoft's guidelines to reading the dump file and failed dramatically in every case. 

I ultimately want my PC fixed from these BSOD errors however as I can't open the minidump files I can't find out what is causing the issue. Any assistance would be muchly appreciated. 

Solutions I have tried and failed

Restoring my PC to an earlier restore point

Update all my drivers

Physically remounted my RAM

Wiped my PC completely (Fresh Install of Windows 7 Home Premium)

**UPDATE** I have now crashed with the following code too: 

BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019

More about : bl

Ok there's a few things you can try.

First, check here for information on using BlueScreenView, MyEventViewer and other methods to

troubleshoot BlueSceens - top 3 replies: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7repair/thread/c675b7b8-795f-474d-a1c4-6b77b3fcd990

Next, try removing and reseating all cards, memory, and cables (both ends when possible) - actually

remove and replace - do not just snug. 3b is usually a graphic's driver (display adapter/video driver), other possibilities include

but are not limited to antivirus/antispyware/security programs and even memory (mapping). This error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code.

Lastly, do a memtest.

Let me know if this helps or not

Spoiler
  • CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
  • Motherboard:  MSI PRO B650M-A WiFi
  • RAM:  G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 Memory @ 6000MHz
  • Graphics:  Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Ultra W OC 8G-V
  • StorageKingston KC3000 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD; Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hard Disk Drive @ 7200rpm
  • PSU:  Cooler Master V1000 1000W 80+ Gold
  • Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Keyboard: Cooler Master CK550 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/Gateron Red switches
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O- Wireless @ 1600dpi, 1000Hz
  • DAC: JDS Labs OL DAC
  • AMP: JDS Labs O2 AMP
  • Headphones: Hifiman HE-400I w/ZMF Ori Lambskin pads
  • Soundbar: Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
  • Monitor 1: BenQ EL2870U @ 3840 x 2160, 60Hz
  • Monitor 2ASUS Predator XB252Q @ 1920 x 1080, 240Hz
  • Monitor 3AOC G2460 PQU @ 1080 x 1920, 144Hz

Ok I will try all of these and report back in. My Motherboard RAM cards are in A1 and B1 slots, I will remove the card from B1 first. 

OK so I have now moved the RAM cards into A1 and B1 (turns out they were actually in A2 B2 - thanks for the diagram!) and did a memory test using CHKDSK. It came up with a problem with both of them. My next step is to determine which card is f***ed. I take it I repeat the CHKDSK with each card and see which one comes up with the error?

Then is there any software or other utility that I can use to reverse the damage that my RAM is causing?

**UPDATE**

Just turned on my PC and both my monitors have strange green lines streaking randomly, is this connected with the RAM issue or is this a Hard Drive error too?