Japan is planning to create a "space force"

TopWargamer

Source: http://kotaku.com/japan-wants-to-create-a-space-force-1615522797?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

The Mainichi Shimbun is reporting that Japan plans to create a "space force" within its existing Self Defence Force. Took them long enough.

Its role will be to monitor "dangerous debris floating in Earth's orbit", as well as "protecting satellites from collisions with such debris". The force will be working closely with the US, both countries seeking to strengthen their relationship on what's described as the "fourth battlefield".

Now that's just plain cool. You read it as "protecting Earth from debris." I read it as "Gundams protecting Earth from debris." Okay, I'm over exaggerating quite a bit, but it's still neat though. Since Japan will be working closely with the US, I'm assuming that the US will be, at the very least, helping them fund this new "space force." Or they could be supplying them fully built...whatever. Fully built...GUNDAMS.

I know, no Gundams, but I can dream, right? Either way, it's cool. +1 Japan +1 USA... +1 Gundams

I hope this leads to Gundams, because I really want Gundams.

8e145ac340.png

COMIC SANS

8e145ac340.png

I haven't seen gundam yet. But I can relate with Knights of Sidonia (or something like that)

Japan does all the cool stuff. All of it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I haven't seen gundam yet. But I can relate with Knights of Sidonia (or something like that)

Japan does all the cool stuff. All of it.

Knights of Sidonia was reeeeally good. Season 2 please, make it happen.

COMIC SANS

thats cool but i could see it moving more towards the planetes anime.

Its a job that could lead to reducing pressures on running out of precious metals and potential impacts.

ESOC_Space_Debris_Office_iconic_node_ful

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Knights of Sidonia was reeeeally good. Season 2 please, make it happen.

plz GabeN

37Bc7r5.png

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I want one these. Not even for space, just to drive around. It is technically a somewhat modified car.

Megas_XLR_Sketch_and_Color_by_wingedmonk

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Gundam Style

NERV - so it begins.

Edited by deviant88

Gundams finally.

iMac 27in. @ 4.3GHz l 32GB Ram l 512GB Flash l GTX 780M 

Mac Pro @ 3.5GHz 6 Core l 64GB Ram l 512GB PCIe Flash l Dual AMD FirePro D700

I want one these. Not even for space, just to drive around. It is technically a somewhat modified car.

Megas_XLR_Sketch_and_Color_by_wingedmonk

I loved that show.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Shame no one mentioned Zone of Enders, Robotech, Star Fox, or Armored Core - has Armored Core ever gone to space yet? Hmm, JSDF (Japanese Self-Defense Force and Japanese Space Defense Force)? It'll be like the multiple CIA's - Culinary Institute of America and Central Intelligence Agency are the common ones people use to mess with. Well, if they don't want to make it confusing and this becomes worldwide, then SDF (Space Defense Force) would work.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

:mellow:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

:mellow:

You don't want to be a Rocket Man?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

:rolleyes: Maybe

You'll be high as a kite; you'll love it.  :P

So there will really be Gundam 00

just for your info Gundam 00 is set on out current AD timeline 2307 

Solar Furnace aka GN Drives is the source of power after the depletion of fossil fuels and space elevators

as the best quote for that series

"Ore Wa Gundam!!!" = "I Am Gundam!!!" 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Please don't associate that awful Korean song with Gundams

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I like how you used Comic Sans...

...but it lacks RAINBOWZZZ...

...and needs more Gundam pics.

Jean-Claude-Gundam_o_94421.jpgGundam%20Style_main_03.jpgtitle.jpg

ur welcom.

Toshiba Satellite C50 (A167)

• Intel Pentium 2020M (Ivy Bridge, IHD 3000)
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • 500GB Toshiba Slim 5400RPM
  • Win10 Pro x64

Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10)

• HiSilicon Kirin 935 (arm64)
  • Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0, TWRP 3, Sysless SuperSU)
  • 3GB RAM, 64GB NAND + 64GB SanDisk Ultra mSD