Oh yes z2 giveaway. I like z2's camera plus its dustproof,waterproof and now a IPS panel. And dbrands yes, i know this company. They are the best skin makers.
I was trying to buy custom skin for moto g but it costs a lot  to ship here in india  :P

I love that rear camera. And thanks to dbrand for providing a phone for review to linus media group :)

My favourite thing about the Z2 would be the robustness, (i.e dust and water proof) and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they do great skins for a large amount of popular products.

I want everything about this phone! I need a new phone my phone keeps on restarting on half batt and will keep doing that until the battery dies out :/ so sad

Spoiler

My favorite thing about the z2 is the front facing speakers. And my fav about dbrand is their support of tech tips. :)

Cpu: 8350 @ 4.0Ghz / Mobo: Asus M5a99FX Pro R2.0 / RAM: 16GB HyperX Blu / GPU: GTX 780 DCII OC / CASE: NZXT Tempest 410 / SSDs: 120GB Samsung 840 / 240GB Samsung 840 Evo HDDs: 3TB WD Green / 320GB Seagate Momentus / PSU: Corsair TX650W / Display: Dell 1080p / Sound: Audigy 2 zs

favorite part: when you almost dropped the phone, LOL

dbrand: nice skin, but would've been better if it weren't orange.

overall sony did a good job here, i'm using a Xperia ZL and would wouldn't mind a free upgrade.

So much wow on the xperia z2, i like those front speakers and the screen is so much better now than my xperia z1, and that skin on that phone is so cool,that orange finish it so good

Good job linus for the great review, it better than what i have seen on youtube. so go on

Massive specs & seems to be no compromises anywhere, I never expected Sony to make the first proper balls out handset. I like the idea of customs skins & the orange ltt, you ain't going to lose that!! Awesome phone & another awesome review/video guys.

Z2- The phone is really good looking and I love the water proof/resistant specifications.

Dbrand- I have a skin for my moto g from them, the skins are incredibly accurate and look amazing. 

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

I really like that the phone is waterproof.

The LTT skin makes me wet.

Such an awesome phone! better than the Samsung S5 IMHO

Favourite part about the Z2: Overall quality!

Favourite thing about dbrand: They were so nice to give you that phone to review :)

I love the Z2's sleekness, it's perfect for those with big hands. Another thing to love is the IP58 rating which is perfect for field work and out of town trips.

Dbrand did an awesome job on the LTT skin. Would really love to own one with the skin.

I'm still on an S3 and I would love an upgrade! My favourite feature on the Z2 is its waterproofness and my favourite thing about dbrand is their awesome website!

My rig:

AMD A10-6800K APU | ASUS F2A85-V PRO MoBo | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue DDR3 2133MHz RAM | Crucial M550 256GB SATA SSD | WD Green 1TB HDD | Be quiet! Pure Power L8-CM-530W PSU | Arctic Freezer 13 & 3x Sharkoon 120mm Blue LED Cooling

What I love about the Z2 is without doubt the overall look of it + the amazing battery life! I had a Xperia V, and while it lasted (cracked it a week ago sadly) it also, like the Z-series, showed Sony's ongoing great battery-life "technology" and especially the "Stamina"-mode. 

I have heard of dbrand before, and while I checked out their products, I really didn't take a closer look at the process behind. I watched the video and they really seem to be using very high-quality materials when making the skin, which is a big plus!

MEH

Best thing about the Z2 are the front facing speakers and the LTT skin looks awesome.   :D

I'm super happy that it has front facing speakers now. Dbrand is awesome for sponsoring the video so we can get a review of this phone.

My favorite this about the Z2 is the IPS screen. The best thing about dbrand is the customizability of their skins.

Hi, I need this phone. I'm tired of my F*** iPhone and all thing that are blocked by apple.

What I like about this phone is the large screen and waterproof. 

The skin of the phone is amazing. Good work dbrand.

Love DBrand's skins, got one for my iPhone 4S back in the days and it looks amazing. Their skins are a high quality and fit perfectly, I also love they do custom designs along with their standard skins.

I'm glad Sony kept the power button on the side, with such a big phone like that it's definitely a must.

Great review Linus, I love the new Z2 especially the 20 MP camera and the 4k recording. I also epically loved brand for making and designing custom skins.

Favorite parts of the Z2 are probably the sleek design and the camera app. The camera app looks super functional! My favorite thing about dbrand is the quality of their skins.

Great phone with great skin :D I need to change my Redmi for something new :D

I love the hardware of this device :)