I really like the battery life of the phone, running out of battery on any device is the worst. I really like the selection that dbrand has along with how they made that phone look awesome!!

I love the Z2 for the waterproof, the camera and the battery life!

I like dbrand, they're custom skins are pretty dam awesome 

Good Lord that phone has multiple applications, for a start a waterproof camera? Admittedly it may struggle to compete with my current Samsung GT-E1200 which has killer apps already (converter, calculator), but I think the upgrade to a 20.7 mp camera would be a welcome addition, also the screen size is pretty big, I never thought my current 1:1 inch screen with my beloved Samsung GT-E1200 would be too small but there you are...

I also like Dbrand finally delivering decent quality phone skins from what I can see, I like to change skins quite often, like a snake if you will.

Cheers!

My favorite Thing about the phone is actually a feature linus didnt talk about, the noise cancelling earphones (maybe its not included with this unit :( )
and my favorite thing about dbrand is actually they are giving away this phone, i hope they give it away, to me :D

OMG!! i want it. would be great upgrade for my xperia ion !!!!!! I love sony. Upgrade me from 600 mb usable ram to 3 gb plz!!!

My pc:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fb2FCy

I7 6700

GTX 1070

16GB Ram

512GB Samsung Evo SSD

2TB WD blue

The best of this phone is probably the specs combined with a high quality build, not made out of cheap thin plastic like Samsung's flagships. What I like about Dbrand is that their skins look very natural on the phone, and they protect it as well!

I love the position of the lock button. For a phone that big, I would need a lock button there for my tiny hands...

Just looking at dbrand's website, they sell some really awesome skins! I wish they did some for my Samsung S3! Unless I win this phone hehe.

My favorite thing about the phone is that its waterproof so I can drop it in the toilet and still be able to use it  :lol:

And the best thing about Dbrand is that i can make a ps4 out of gold and mahogany, and that they are sponsoring this video  :D 

oh and the skin is awesome too  :)

Never had a Sony phone before but I liked the screen and the processor and memory size from Xperia Z2.

And I love that skin from dbrand nicely colored and keeping it simple.

The screen is realy good at this phone. And that skin is realy kick ass.

I love the Sony Xperia Z2 because hell yeah why not its a waterproof and dustproof phone and Linus himself told it was a very good phone. It is also now an IPS display than the TN from the Z1 it was crappy back then. dBrand I haven't heard 'bout you but hey personally I think you are a great company. Thanks for the sponsor and the giveaway. The skins you made is so good i love them. it makes the phone look more premium than ever.

The phone is definitely changing things in a good way! Might just have to get a dbrand skin too :)

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I like the durabality, the design and the UI. Look great for m e ;)

Such an amazing phone, but Linus didn't say much about the phone specs (20mp camera, battery info and larger screen). All these new phones are so powerful and I cant afford upgrading my Galaxy S I...

I like watching YT videos on my phone, but the crappy speaker on the back stops me from doing it, I listened some music on an HTC One and I loved it, but with the EQ on this phone it would be AWESOME.
I like dbrand because they have some nice options and a very beautiful website, but I'd like to see more options.

The best thing for me with the Z2 is the battery life.

And i love that dbrand WAN show skin :3

Waterproofnes and that cover looks awesome (y) dbrand 

Love the screen on the Z2, dat ips. 

Also loving the collors on the custom skin, rock on dbrand!

G5 casemod is done :D!

i5 2500K with Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 | 8GB @1600 | Club3D HD 7950 royalKing | Corsair Carbide 500R Black | Samsung 830 SSD 128GB + 2TB HDD | XFX ProSeries 750W XXX | dell u2312hm 

Well, I'm a massive clutz so I'd have to say my favourite thing about the z2 is how hard it is to break! Also bright orange is my favourite colour!

(I'm from the uk but have american friends who could claim the prize for me)

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHZ - Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev.2 - 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X edition - Corsair Vengeance C70 - 64gb OCZ vector SSD, 500gb WD Blue - OCZ FAT4L1TY 750w psu - Coolermaster Seidon 240m with Coollab Liquid Pro

awesome phone and i love the fact that you can use your phone a day and don't run out of battery life. also that they have put yhe on/off button so low on the side it really helps on thye bigger phones.

My favourite thing about the phone is that it has the IPS panel and also the front facing speakers, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that i could send them my pebble and make it look amazing.

My favourite (yes I spelt it with a "u", I'm from Australia) things about the Xperia Z2 include the gorgeous-looking 1080p IPS display, front-facing speakers and the fact that its waterproof!

I didn't know about dbrand before this giveaway, but now that I do, I like that they have clean, nice looking skins available for a wide range of products, with CHEAP INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! When I get a PS4 I'll definitely be buying PS4 skins from dbrand!

Awesome giveaway guys! :D

I like the front facing speakers on the phone, and the dbrand skins just make it look awesome.

Wish I didn't just buy an S4 a few months ago!  Got a crappy data plan anyway lol.  4k Video is nice, gotta go get a nice sd card first.

This is the first time i am taking part in a giveaway, also i just have the galaxy S2 (it was a great divice  for me) and i always wanted to buy a Z model from Sony so it would be really awesome to  win it.

Thank you guys for this chance!^^

Greatings from Vienna :D