4K camera for the Z2. Debrand is good because it's relatively cheap, with worldwide shipping and the quality is great. I know because I have one of thir skins.

I like the Z2 because of the awesome camera (and the app included for the camera). And i like dbrand for their really cool skinoptions.

~Straw

I just love the custom art on it.

I love the good camera for my work i have to make sometimes pictures of machinery and if i get this phone i wont heve to carry aroud my camera all the time than i just use my phone i love dbrand because they make such a robust cases

This is such a awesome phone, I have a Sony Live With Walkman and I know that Sony makes quality phones, and I special love the water proof ability on this one. DBrand is great because with them I can get my phone turned into the colour I wish and add a bit of unique touch to him :)

I love the good camera for my work i have to make sometimes pictures of machinery and if i get this phone i wont heve to carry aroud my camera all the time than i just use my phone i love dbrand because they make such a robust cases

The Xperia Z2 is an a one amazing phone with a sleek design it has a great camera with some cool features also the front  facing speakers is an amazing advantage over the Z1 also the waterproofness is a great extra to a great phone. I also like dbrand because of there wide variety in skin designs and how custom you can make them . 

Because I can finally throw away my normal camera, and the Dbrand skin makes it unique, no ones phone will look the same as this one.

i like how the battery last long and also the camera..... plus the graphic on the back is so cool ^_^

I love the fact that the phone is waterproof. You have no idea as to how many phones I've dropped in puddles or toilets.

I love the expressiveness that DBRAND skins allows. You can make your phone truly yours.

Man, I can't believe I have to wait 8 hours for telkom wifi to download my samsung galaxy s4 firmware so I can flash it through odin. Now only if I had a unlocked bootloader *AHEM* linus.

Not sure if my favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, the build quality (fully waterproof and no stupid Samsung plastic), or the fact it currently has a cyanogenmod build that from what I heard is very stable.. And they have a microSD slot (I hate it when manufacturers skimp on microSD slot, it's important)..

My favorite thing about dBrand skins is the fact that you can personalize the looks of the phone and protecting it from scratches without buying a case.

Good luck everyone!

I liked the dual front speakers on Z2 and the screen quality, also dbrand skin looks cool...

I love the new dispaly in the Z2 and i love the skins  that dbrand makes

The front facing speaker is amazing! dbrand is epic for sponsoring this video!

Given that I lost my Galaxy S3 to a pool because some well-meaning, but otherwise clumsy guests at a New Year's party knocked me into it, I love that the Z2 is waterproof. The screen is great too, at least on the video it had some nice colour fidelity. The battery life means I won't have to drag a power bank along with me wherever I go either.

The skin itself is creative, and I love that it puts the LTT logo graphics in a silhouette. Definitely checking out what else this company can do.

big fan of linus so the skin is so awesome! also the front facing speaker should be nice :)

i like the screen and the fact that it has 3gb of ram!!!

i like dbrand because of their awesome custom skins!

I realy like the specs from the z2 and it would be an awsome upgrade from my nokia lumia 800.

dbrands skin they made for this phone was just awsome! love the orange color and the linus tech tips style! nice work! ship it to sweden (Y)

I love the camera on the Z2

And I love the attitude that dbrand has!

the fact that it's orange is really nice because for phones thats like the new black

My favorite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 is the water resistance and the durabilty, because I have a history of hurting my phone, I once had a dumb-smartphone, (nokia c5-03 runing symbian) and I thought I forgot it at my friend's house, I told my mom what happend. my mom washed my pants, with my phone. and after it was fixed, I ran into a wall by accident and broke the screen. I also broke half of the screen before my mom washed the phone. So durabilty and water resistance is importatnt.

I love that Dbrand gives you tons of choises and options to customize and upgrade your devices in a way that you choose. it's great.

I want the Z2 because it would be pretty fun to be "that guy" who has to annoy everyone by showing how his phone is waterproof every time he walks past something remotely wet, Dbrand put a pretty sweet skin on the phone and I'm sure they do lots of great skins, great video linus.

I love the camera with the built-in functions. I guess it would totally make my Nikon obsolete :)

I never heard about dBrand, but the skin looks kick-ass.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

I don't know why waterproofness is not on every smartphone yet, that thing saves lives! Ok, maybe not, but a lot of money for sure!