My favourite thing about the z2 is the camera button and I love custom skins

love the design of the phone and the camera is what sets it apart from the rest for me.

still using my old and broken lg 4x hd and i desperately need an upgrade :) since i use it as a tool to keep track of everything in my daily life and adhd isnt the funnest thing to have when you have a laggy as hell phone..... 

then remembering that it is not a smash screen but a touch screen.....

i  like the idea of making your phone personal. and that not every damn phone needs to be black white or metallic :) and ofc that they sponsored the video and the giveaway! rock on. 

/dwmc

I know im new to the forum but have been a long time viewer on YT, I love the Z2 because nice looking screen and finally another phone with front facing speakers!

The screen of the Z2 looks amazing compared to my lumia and the dbrand wrapping looks very, very awesome.

Nice giveaway you guys doing :D .

I like the design of the Xperia Z2 very very very much. And the front speakers are so need.

I always like companies that design and make custom skins and design for phones. But i think this LTT design from Dbrand is just awesome.

my favorite about the z2 is it's front facing speakers

i know it could be weird but im coming from the htc one and any other phone doesn't has that, until the z2 came along  :D

dbrand is awsome. i saw some of my friends using their "dbranded" phones and they are so sexy im dying to have one too.

I love this phones camera, it would be great to not have a purple tint with my phone (htc one m7)

I like how dbrand sponsored this video, so I can watch linus talk more :D

Best part of the Z2, power button placement, only gripe with the HTC one m8. Love dbrand for the carbon fiber wrap on my nexus 4

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6

The phone is perffect and the fact that offers so good features while being water/dust-proof makes it a really great device.

Oh, and I really like dbrand's custom skins, especially the wood looking ones!

The reasons I love the Sony Xperia Z2 is because of its great screen, waterproof body, and very well designed custom skin.

Love the IPS display and the custom skin on this Z2! Good luck everybody! Thank you dbrand and LinusTechTips for the giveaway.

Im a sony fanboy and have a low end phone( xperia tipo). I love RAM and processor in z2 and it would be perfect for me for my daily use!

The cover is the best thing about this phone!

I like the sturdiness of the phone, would be great for someone like me who goes scouting and stuff...

And dbrand for doing what they are doing, and making it possible to get a custom phone :)

That phone is so awesome! the custom skin makes it really stand out.

The Z2 because screen, and most importantly, dat battery life..

Dbrand because they make a PS4 look awesome enough to make me want to buy one

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

This cover is the best thing about this phone!

I like the Z2's camera and screen, and I like dbrand's cool after market skins :) 

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

Speakers are in the front i've been using back (or side) facing speaker since i was born , and i couldn't reach full hd screen resolution my current phone in nokia n9

I love putting skins on my phone cause they don't add the bulk that cases do

I like the Camera and since orange is my favourite color thats what I like most about the dbrand cover.

I love the battery life of the Z2 because that's still a problem most other manufacturers haven't figured out.

Dbrand really has a beautiful website and customizer. I like being able to choose exactly how I would like my phone to look.

Good luck to everyone.

Nipple.

But seriously waterproof-ness is baller.