Best thing about a bright orange skin, if you drop it somewhere you probably gonna find it!

I like that it has front-facing speakers, and that it is waterproof. dbrand is cool because they let you set your own touch to your phone :)

Okay so the skin is awesome! I genially though it was sony who did it :P
and for me its the camera i love! Its just boss! 

Contest Entry: 

My favorite part of the review was Linus ripping on people who have to watch videos on a mirror. As crazy as it sounds it....sort of makes sense...in a twisted way. I am happy to see that the Z2 has front facing speakers. They have proven to every one that you can still have style and practicality at the same time. 

Thanks Linus for the review. 

Titan Powered

Hard to say, but if i have to choose one thats gonna  be the camera. I'm a photographer and i love to have awesome camera on a awesome high-end phone with prity and big display and be able to color corect the display and... well thats more than one. Like i say hard to pick one part.

As for dbrand didnt know them till now so i checked their website aand yep i like their skins, i never cared for skins but there was some cool looking stuff.

And sorry if there is on or two misspelled words, english is not my native language.

My S3 is getting old, that looks like a really nice phone.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Would love to have a phone since i come from a strict family :(  but yea i love the overall look of it and the cameras nice since i take alot of photos :DDD annnddd my favourite thing about dbrand is that they are an awesome company and that their skins look great

The Sony Z2 is better than my 3 year old Motorola Razr, and custom skins gives bragging rights!

Man, i think i love everything aout this phone. I've been saving up for the Z2 a while now and the custom skin makes it even better!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that you can install CyanogenMod on it (if it's an off-contract model).

as a videographer 720 120p is amazing and dat 4K mode :D good screen and waterproof for all those sick underwater shots, sounds awesome to me. All while looking awesome in dat dbrand skin :D

I love the Z2's water proof design especially considering I can be clumsy at times and its design (minus waterproofing) is used on my current phone the M2 which is just a baby Z2. I like dbrand allowing you to customise your electronics including smart phones and tablets and even your home console. 

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU

About the Z2 i love the actual build quality of the phone, as well as the front facing speakers. I can't say i'm a fan of the glossy look of sony's software though. I prefer the minimalistic look other companies are going for. What i like about dbrand is that it adds that extra customizability, so you'll be able to completely customize the look of the phone to your likings.

First of all this phone is made by Sony so you konw it has to be good.It has kick ass specs and it's also dust and waterproof.Second of all the custom skin made by Dbrand is a bit to orange for my liking but it's really well made 10/10 :D

Yeah. Another guy new to the forum. But that's whatcha want, right?

What I like about the Sony Xperia Z2, is, that... hell... This thing is fast, tests show that the battery last long enough to use your phone the whole day without any problem. Must be because of the Sony "STAMINA mode".
The thinness, the size (5-5.5" is just perfect size for me), the fixed display (IPS or go home!), rainproof (I don't need to put my phone into a bowl of water, lol)... Overall looks, especially with the dbrand skin. Orange, and thank god LTT colorscheme is orange/white, just fits way more than purple... And black or white are just boring.

And thats why I like dbrand a lot. Because it also looks very seamless, from what I can see from your video.

The camera. Never heard of a phone of which the camera overheats and the camera-app shuts down.. Dafuq? .. Ok, I don't need 4k. But some websites also say it overheats with the sunlight, without 4k video.. Well.. I don't need the camera much.. So I think it's easy for me to overlook the problem. But still, damn.... Hope they fix it with the Z3

Yeah.. thats it. Hope I win! :D

I'm still learning English..... I hope you don't mind. ;)

This is a very good phone, the fact they are giving it away is remarkable, as we all know where it would go if you did not give it away.

Looked at the review and im quite amazed at how well designed it is, the only downside i can find about moden phones are the battry but the Sony Xperia Z2 seems to be good in that area, As phones that run out constanly you ware down the charger port just to keep it alive, iphones have a huge fault in this area.

Liked the 20mp camera with waterproof body for awesome underwater shots.

dbrand makes some wicked skins love it

I like that the Xperia Z2 has a flat back, not curved like the Samsung, LG Nexus or HTC offerings. It lends it a crisp, refined aesthetic. Cool thing about dbrand is there really purdy website design.

i like turtles

I really like the 20mp camera on the phone and that front facing speakers. I like the linustechtips logo from dbrand.

I love that the Sony Xperia Z2 is an actually nice looking phone that is a serious alternative for me when choosing phone. Not just lame and boring design and feature. I love that on dbrand you can change the design of the phone really easy on a good variety on top end phones for a reasonable price :)

I want it i need it

Hmm

I want T.i i need T.i 

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

pff.. where to start from hahaa

love the skin! the camera looks awesome, the audio enhancement options are amazing 

(this is the first time i actually like a smart phone from sony)

ps.: KUDOS for front mounted speakers! :D

Spacebar bestbar

-blocko

Sick of my iPhone! Absolutely love the screen and the camera! The phone looks gorgeous and bright! Would love to have this as my replacement phone to my iPhone 5! As far as Dbrand goes I have never heard of them but from what I have seen and heard they seem like nice guys if they are willing to give you a phone to give back to the community, and their custom skin work is AMAZING. I would die if I was able to customize my own!