I actually really like the camera features, my current phone only has a "cold" and "warm" filter to mess with. I didn't know anything about dbrand, but their skins look pretty awesome, it's a pity they don't stock the Note series by Samsung though, I've been looking to upgrade to one of those.

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/G1Teanji
That Minecraft Server: 77.111.253.109:25565

I love the durability with the dustproofing/ splash proofing which is great for when im on expeditions. I also love the awesome Linus Tech tips brofist skin on it to show the love and support to this legendary channel.

Sweet, I love the skins that dbrand makes. Pretty clean 

I'm in it to win it. I need  a phone right now. I don't have one with me at the momment. LOL right??? I Love the fact that its Dust and water proof. You never know when its gonna pour. And them skins... them awesome skins!!!!

The dust-proof and water-proof implementations are excellent, but to cap it off with an amazing screen... Sony, will you have my children?

Hats off to dbrand for creating Edzel's unique skin! 

I like how it is waterproof.

DBRAND SPONSERED DIS VID! ERMAGERD DEY ARE DA BEST! 

In all seriousness, dbrand makes some pretty cool skins.

Dbrank is awesome and cool :3 i like style of z2 and screen IPS FTW! :) + all other stuff :P

Best part of Z2 is the speakers. I always hate not hearing anything when watching youtube or anything.

And best part about dbrand is their deal with LTT! 

I love the Z2 and my favoutite part is the waterproof case. I want to make some photos under water.

I really like  the nature skins at the dbrand shop, It`s an cool idea

Favorite part of the Z2: Waterproof + IPS Screen =  ;)

dbrand: They support custom skins for various devices outside of phones as well

I like the screen beacaus its waterproof and the camera

Thanks for  the giveaway. The Z2 looks great. I didn't know it has front facing speakers, sweet. The speakers, the display, the camera and the battery, it's all there.

And on top of that, that orange dbrand cover is amazing.

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

At last! Front facing speaker! No more "cup" and gorgeous IPS screen.
Dbrand skin?? Nice! High quality material..  

I definitely agree with Linus the screen looks a lot better than the Z1. And the Textured finish on the phone wrap is awesome

woot woot linus edition wraps, this needs to be a thing! putting hats and mustaches on your pet is a cool thing, definitely needs to be the new thing

The water-proofness and styling of the Z2 is great, and the fact that debrand is helping you out, they can't be bad.... can they...?

I like the screen size and that the phone is dust and water proof. The custom skin from dbrand looks good on the Z2!

I really like the camera on the Z2 because i take a lot of pictures with my phones thou they are always with me. But the design of the phone is just outstanding with the awesome skin from dbrand! Dbrand makes the coolest designs for phones! :)

I love the design of the z2, esp that dbrand skin on it.

I love how dbrand sponsors my favorite youtubers like you, and even MKBHD!

I like the huge screen, I can't stand small phones. As for Dbrand, their skins look REALLY high-quality, unlike most skins that are just plastic slapped onto a phone. I'd like to try one out myself sometime.

This phone is awesome because it films underwater, and dbrand is a very generous company for doing this giveaway oh and by the way their skins just look fantastic