Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First and most importantly, waterproofness! Just thinking of how cool it would be to watch videos in the shower (   ;) "videos" ;) ). The secomd thing that draws my attention is the camera, to take foodpics to a whole new level! WOW. AND not to mention, it comes with an awesome pre-installed dbrans skin! Though, the first thing I would do is change the wallpaper.. That purple wallpaper kind of makes me want to puke when put together with the orange/red dbrand skin, hehe. The skin plus a black or white:ish backround would be better! Now I'm just hoping to win!

My contract's about the run out! The Z2 looks awesome and wow have I missed having a physical button for the camera. My favourite thing though is that screen size, since it's a step up from my current iPhone 5. Never used dbrand before, but after glancing at their skin options, may use them to order a ps4 skin soon. Favourite thing about them is by far the customisation.    

Linus, I've wanted an Xperia Z2 for so long! and I'd love to have a custom LinusTechTips one! :D I love the powerful CPU, and the high Quality video abilities :) and the dust proof thing is an interesting feature haha xD              #Your biggest viewer haha :P

Sweeeeeet looking phone, love the skin. The orange is defenitly an eye catcher. I also really like the movment to produce water and dust proof phones in a normal looking phone, instead of these super bulky things from several years ago. Thanks for the giveaway, I wish everyone good luck. 

Minimal signature, maximum performance.

I love the Xperia Z2 because... I mean just look at it, most of all I love the fact that they went with a IPS screen this time and dbrand did a really good job on the skin, superb quality indeed.

My favorite thing is the hardware camera button. More phones should have it! My favorite about dbrand is probably their site, it looks really good and is simple to use.

The z2 got 'em speakers right! Yay! Pretty much the perfect phone now that those few things are fixed. With a 24 inch foldaway screen it sure would be more exiting :D And dbrand seems to have something for everyones taste.

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

I like the specs of Z2 - battery, camera and features included by Sony. Dbrand is awesome company with nice designs of phones.
Thanks Linus for the giveaway :)

z2: Dust and waterproofed, as well as the front speakers are brilliant.

dbrand: really cool and unique looking phone...if this isnt great...i dont know what is :D

PS: Nice video (as always) and really surprising give away. Keep up the great work :)

Huhhh? Favourite thing about the Z2, its probabbbbllllyyy because it is dam sexy! (and of course everything else, but yea. Sexy). Dbrand is awesome, I just bought from them and there's so many options and choices...I like that.

I like the 4K recording camera and djbrand is awesome for offering bamboo skins.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

I like the Z2 because it has front speakers, battery and 20.7mp cam.  DBrand I have never heard of before, I am very thankful for a chance to win Linus edition Z2 .

My favourite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 because of the 4K camera which is ridiculous for being in a phone!

And my favourite part of DBrand is the customization of their service and products is incredible!

I think the Info-Eye camera app would be neat to use.

I have a dbrand skin on my iPad mini, they're really nice and durable.

Hackintosh Build (Built 2/20/2012): Antec ONE Case | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Motherboard | Intel i7-2700K CPU overclocked to 4.5GHz | Antec KUHLER H2O 920 Liquid Cooling System | Corsair Dominator RAM 16GB running @ 2133MHz | LG Blu-Ray Burner | 2 Corsair Force GT 120GB SSDs | 2 Seagate 2TB Hard Drives | EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified ULTRA | Antec HCG M HCG-520M 520W PSU

Im really interested in its audio feature and settings, the metal sides with glass back is awesome. I totally like decal as cases just ruin the beauty of the phone. Im more of a design person so I choose phones base on design xD The waterproof is awesome awesome, to get some underwater pictures with gf :)