I like the 4K recording camera and djbrand is awesome for offering bamboo skins.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

I like the Z2 because it has front speakers, battery and 20.7mp cam.  DBrand I have never heard of before, I am very thankful for a chance to win Linus edition Z2 .

I like the Z2's speakers and Dbrand's how to videos, they are really cool!

My favourite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 because of the 4K camera which is ridiculous for being in a phone!

And my favourite part of DBrand is the customization of their service and products is incredible!

I think the Info-Eye camera app would be neat to use.

I have a dbrand skin on my iPad mini, they're really nice and durable.

I love this phone because of how many megapixels it has on the camera. As Linus said and I quote, "all dem megapixels."

I really like the upgraded screen on the z2. I like the textured look of the dbrand skin as well.

Im really interested in its audio feature and settings, the metal sides with glass back is awesome. I totally like decal as cases just ruin the beauty of the phone. Im more of a design person so I choose phones base on design xD The waterproof is awesome awesome, to get some underwater pictures with gf :)

I like the screen in Z2.

I like Dbrand because I can design my own skins for phones. Especially the Mahogany option in skins :D

Sweet phone, I heard Z1 was better than any other smartphone around, I hope the Z2 is truly the same quality, or even better. Also the dbrand products look sweet, I'm thinking about getting one or two controllers.

I love the great camera and front facing speakers, that's my biggest turnoff of the one m8, is the mediocre camera.  other than that most of the phone seems perfect for me besides the slightly lack-luster customization of the rom, which can be remedied. 

i love z2's superior auto. it makes the photo really nice with good clarity and beautiful colours without being too fake! dbrand's skin make z2 look really solid. it looks like an extra protection of the phone and the print is really good too!

I love the look of this phone and the fact that dbrand sponsored this video!

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

The fact that it is waterproof and of course the front-facing speakers are just awesome. The skin from dBrand looks really grippy.

MSI GS60 2PC-016NL  ||  Dell U2414H  ||  Func MS3-2 || Audio Technica ATH-M40x

Best thing would be the Screen+FRONT FACING SPEAKERS! Dbrand did awesome partnering with LTT to make this giveaway possible. hope to see more in the future.

Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3/ Processor: Intel 3570k @ 4.5Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance

VGA: Powercolor 7870 Myst SSD: 128GB Crucial M4  / HDD: WD Green 2TB

Power Supply: Seasonic S12 620w Case: Fractal Design Define Mini / Cooling: Corsair H80

I just love the improved battery because generally I'm a huge-battery lover. From DBrand I like the detailed tutorials about every phone! Fingers crossed!

The great ergonomics combined with the large size. For dbrand it would be making this possible.

Awesome phone! I Love the improved screen! I just ordered my own skin of dbrand it's just awesome! I think they should sponsor more of the phone reviews ;) watching LinusTechTips from Germany!

My favourite thing about this phone is the improvement in the screen from the Z1. I love Dbrand because I got a ps4 skin from them and it actually looked like carbon fibre!

I like Z2's photo effects, silly hats and moustache's for everyone :D And that skin - +100 MB of RAM in my opinion.

It's hard to choose but my fav part of the Z2 is the front facing speakers (no more watching videos in the mirror, yay!) and I think dbrand did a fantastic job on that custom skin!

I like that the camera can shoot 4k videos, plus the screen and the Linus Tech Tips skin look amazing.

My favourite thing about dbrand is, as said above, the amazing skin they did, which every fan of LTT should have!

I am the one who knocks.

The beautiful industrial design of the phone is awesome. Fav thing about DBrand is their awesome looking skins!

The Z2 is awesome, The best part is defiantly that Screen, he best part about DBrand is that they use 3M Vinyl, this stuff is used to wrap cars so it is super durable. 

I currently have a windows phone and it is sorely lacking in the features department. My favorite part about the Z2 is just how generally well rounded the phone seems to be, as the market seems to be saturated with devices laden by clunky and unnecessary add-ons. But of all the aspects I have to say the front facing speaker and audio support is the best. And not to copy the example but my favorite part about dbrand is the fact that they sponsored this video. LInustechtips is in my opinion of the best tech channels on youtube and on the web (Even helped when I was building my computer.) and it's nice to see quality content supported properly.