Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I like the Z2 just because its water proof. The only thing that could really damage the phone badly would be drop.

DBrand stuff is actually pretty good. I used some in the past. Quality is pretty nice overall.

i7-2600K | ASRock Z77 Pro4 | ASUS 980 Ti Hybrid | Kingston 4x 4GB | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Phantek Enthoo Luxe

Creative X7 Limited | 1TB WD Blue | 2TB WD Green | 256GB Liteon SSD | 240GB Kingston SSD | Corsair H100i

Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Logitech G710+ | LG 34UM65 | LG 27EA31V - B | AKG K7XX Massdrop | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

The front facing speakers are definately the best thing for me, i watch more videos on my phone than on my laptop or tv combined. The custom skin is a really cool way to make your phone unique and is a great idea, but the thing i like best about dbrand is they are coming up with ideas to make phones better and more user friendly.

I love this phone because of the water and dust proof and the fact that people are FINALLY starting to put front facing speakers on phones. The custom LTT skin is also pretty cool.

My favourite thing abot this phone is camera. Wow 4K camera, AMAZING ! Second thing is waterproof and really cool Linustechtips custom design ^_^

The build quality and camera, and that skin is really nice!

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Best feature has to be the front facing speakers. Very hard thing to do on phones and sony did it!

i like the Xperia Z2 because it is "THE" Xperia Z2 and because '4k' is the new trend.

And well thank dbrand the skin looks freaking awesome ! ;)

The improved display on the Z2 looks really nice and the customisation options on dbrand are awesome. 

The thing I like most on the Z2 is that the screen is IPS and the 3Gb of ram is very helpful for having multiple apps open

I love the front facing dual speakers, the glass on the front and and for some reason I really like the sony skin over android. Dbrand is awesome because they gave you a phone to give to a lucky person, also, their skins are pretty boss.

I like the screen quality and the two tone focus setting, taking pictures while adjusting the focus sounds like an improvement. The dbrand skin looks amazing, very vibrant and looks durable and long lasting. Good luck to all !

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 has got to be the fact that I can't seem to find any flaws in the phone, and it's something I would actually see myself switching to from my nearly 4 year old LG Optimus One  :lol:

After watching the video I immediately looked up dbrand and WOW do they have good skins, huge props to them making this giveaway possible!

IT WORKS! ...I think

I love the way they just listens to people and just makes the phone even better in almost every way :)

And i like the customizability from dbrand and i would like to see a wider support of devices from them ;)

Everybody keep up the good work.... both LTT and dbrand :D