that phone looks awsome. thats one of the best disaigns I ever seen. and I realy need new phone because I'm useing Nokia asha 302. 

At least you have 3G on that. I have a 5530 XM...

P.S. : This is just a reply, not a giveaway comment...

The Z2 is one of the most beautiful devices i've ever seen. :D

dbrand... I've never heard about them, but my nexus 4 would look awesome with these skins :D

I like the Z2 because it's waterproof, and the skins from dbrand are just amazing :o

The phone actually looks very decent, and with that sick custom backing, even better ;)

Loving this phone looks slick amazing camera, specs are nice, and some of the overall features that you find on this phone would love to win it.

The overall design of the phone is my favourite part. 

Twitter: @iPodHacks142 (message me there if I win please)

I love the dedicated camera button it will make it easy to quickly take a a picture. I love the realistic look of some of dbrands skin and the fact that they give protection to your phone without completly ruining the feel of it like cases

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

Loving the custom skin!

And also the Xperia Z2 is cool,that it is dust and water proof.

I love that this is a possibly a major upgrade!

(and dat orange though. Definitely love the skin)

New Build Soon. Currently: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal | Silverstone Strider Gold 850W. Pending: 8700k | RTX 2080 or Ti. | 16Gb RAM. | Gigabyte Gaming 5 or 7

Watercooling: Laing DDC Pump Bitspower Pumptop and Reservoir | 2x EK 360mm Radiators | 6x EK Vardar 1000RPM Fans. | 10mm Glass tubing/Bitpower fittings.

I really like the fact the sony FINALLY included front speakers on the Z2!

And D-brand is awesome because they enable this giveaway, AND enable Linus to make more movies!

The new IPS panel looks absolutely amazing compared to the TN panel of my Z1.

And damn, that skin is gorgeous.

I like the fact that it's waterproof and has front facing speakers.

Also I like dbrand because they allow you to give the phone away.

Like the video, skin looks cool if you are into 'ORANJE' but come-on it's got fist-bump in it.

As for the phone, who says no to clear screen and physical camera buttons(Definitely not me :))

"Like if you liked this comment, dislike, share and so on and so forth"

My fav thing about the phone is the amazing camera and waterproof combo. I mean underwater photo and video!? IS THIS REAL LIFE??

i love everything about the phone and love dbrand because they are giving away a $700 phone

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

The Z2 fits perfectly in my daily routine, I'm a swimmer. The dbrand skin besides it's awesome looking, the theme is "awesomer"

hi linus
i realy wand a new phone i got a Xperia S from sony

i like it but the phone bugs out sometimes

i watch all your videos coz i realy like your videos abbout all the information

when you did the revieuw of the GTX780 i orderd it in august 2013 stil running uber fine

thank you for this

I WAND

4_ltt_logo.png

Z2

My fav had to be the waterproofness of the phone and it's camera and front speakers. I had all the Sony Ericsson Phones up to the Arc S and would love to get a new Sony Phone but have my contract on the Note 3 for now.

Great video as always. Hope to see a review of the OnePlus One Phone next.

I really like phones/electronic devices, that don't immediately break when getting in contact with water. For a clumsy guy like me, who spends a lot of time outside, a smartphone needs to be robust. At the moment I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, that is waterproove too. Unfortunately this phone has only one speaker on the back, so in landscapemode ( and protraitmode too ) the sound experience is not very pleasing. 

For this reason the Xperia Z2 with waterproofnes AND front facing speakers looks like my perfect companion.

And with it's custom skin it looks gorgeous. I've visited dbrad.com for the first time today and I really like what I saw. That's the kind of customizability that I allways searched for, but never found on german websites. As far as I know, there are no covers or anything for the Galaxy S4 Active at dbrand.com, but I won't need one, if you guys give the Xperia Z2 to me. 
Thanks for the awesome videos and usefull tech tipps. Your PC-Buildlogs helped me a lot while building my own one :)

It is a way better phone than the Z1 why wouldn't I want to win it.

For me it would have to be how complete the Z2 is as a whole. Premium build quality, great display, great camera, water proof and great speakers! What more could you want?

As for dbrand, I have never heard of them but what I can see they can make a pretty awesome skin! Too bad they don't have an option for the LG G2 :(.

I love that skin , and I want that phone ... that camera looks better than most phones and that glass with metal looks awesome !