Those waterproof D: i want em bad

My Xperia Sp not waterproof :( and those bad rear facing speaker tch

well since i don't know much about dbrand soo... thanks for sponsoring the video :')

My favorite part about the z2 is it's waterproofing now I can finally use my phone while I'm playing with walrus' in waterworld :D. dbrand has some pretty swanky phones skins as well. :3

FRONT SPEAKERS!!!

WATER PROOF!!!

CAMERA!!! D:<

AND ITS ORANGE!! \ D:</ I WANT TO WAVE IT AROUND GIVING LINUS FREE ADVERTISEMENT!! as well as for the debranding guys ( * w *)b i could be the most unique Z2 user in the world!!! if i ever win xD

my favorite thing about the xperia z2 is that if i win it i wont be stuck with my old crappy phone anymore. my favorite thing about dbrand is that if i win the phone ill have one of their skins. :DD

Cool giveaway. Have a Galaxy S3 and would like to upgrade

I like the Xperia Z2 for many reasons. Firstly, is because I enjoy Sony products in general. But the phone seems very solid. What I like most about the phone is the quality of the components. I do not have a phone at the moment, but have been looking at some that I'm considering. Having this would be amazing. All of my friends would be jealous. 

That skin is amazing, too.

I like the speakers! So tired of my S3. Oh, and its battery life is amazing! Also, thumbs up for DBrand for sponsoring this video! I was really waiting for a Z2 review and was really sad to hear it will never come. Very nice fit and finish on the skin too! :D

Love the screen. Tested it against a Samsung S5 and HTC ONE M8 .... and it blows them away! Awesome phone ^^

Cake or Death?

I think the best part of the Z2 would be the front facing speakers, definitely not something every phone has. Pretty cool water proof features as well.

Dbrand has a pretty good selection of common android and iphone skins that you can customize at a pretty good price too. It even has demo features on mixing and matching your skins. They are also awesome for sponsoring this video and giving away the phone! Pretty slick orange. ;D

da_deity

My favorite part of the Z2 is the large ips screens and wireless ac so i can stream videos while working out. Dbrand's skin is pretty awesome, i would love to send them a design to do. 

Front facing speakers are still one of the best things in my mind, also the dbrand skin looks awesome, I don't know much about them, but it looks good!

10/10 funny hats and moustaches on co-workers .

Instant buy.

And I got to touch one of those skins , and the texture is amazing , 100% better than slippery glass or aluminium .

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Pick meeeeeee I love the Z2 because dat gorgeous ID!! and love dbrand too because whats not to love about a company that gives stuff away

Still using an iPhone... like it but i really and i mean REALLY need to go to android so this would be AWESOME to win =D (First post but have watched pretty much everyone of your videos :P)

Well it's sony a brand i personally dont like but its got all the nice features from the other big smartphones companies. but the IPS is a most for me nowdays so is nice! and obv the skinned from LTT, that i though it was like a case but no!!! I wish i could win this time T.T

I like the custom made format xD

PD: Hope I wind this phone...My cel has like 6 years old is a dinosaur :(

My favorite thing about the phone is that it's everything I love about my Xperia Z, but with 200% more Z! Generally though, the screen and camera are the obvious 2 improvements.

The Dbrand skin is awesome because it doesn't actually look like a skin. It looks as premium as a stock design. Also awesome that they provided you with a unit to review since I was genuinely curious if it was worth upgrading from my original Z. 

I like dbrand and the xperia z2's chassis. :)

I really like the dedicated buttons. Also, I really do like that dbrand sponsored LinusTechTips.

dBrand make some cool skins

And the Z2 has front facing speakers

The Z2 has everything I've been looking for in a phone. Good screen, good ui and FRONT FACING SPEAKERS! Dbrand's stuff looks pretty cool too! I might actually buy some of their stuff for my phone or my girlfriend's.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers and the dbrand is really awesome

For the Z2 I love the form factor(boxy) of it along with the cool features (waterproofness, button placements, and others)

And for the dbrand, I was kind of shocked seeing the quality of the skin, I was interested in what they offered for consoles (yeah consoles.....) but they dont offer a whole body type of skin and only top ones, but I recommend looking at the PS3 one, the ones there look extremely good. Also check the pebble ones, only 6$ for the good skins, i'm getting the pebble ones soon =)