Z2 is awesome because it doesn't seem laggy or get stuck in between apps like my Z, and dbrand are even better for team up with LTT for Linus to make the video and to give the phone away to the community xD 

i wonder if dbrand can do a nvidia shield portable skin still no one really doing them yet . on the xperia z2 i have the original one at the moment which i like from this video i think ill get the z2 for my upgrade 

I appreciate that sony made a phone that simple yet durable. Wish other companies would take note on build quality. And I think Dbrand is pretty sick for making the custom wrap for Linus Media Group. (Linus keeps trying to get corrected to linux. Whats up with that) 

I really like the design and camera. Also the skin looks really good and for a second I thought Sony made a Linus tech tips edition

I loved that the z2 comes with a basic equaliser!

I love dbrand's website design

My favorite part about the Z2 is the beautiful screen and dbrand has awesome custom skin selections!

Favorite thing about the z2: being dust and more importantly WATER proof!

Favorite thing about dbrand: the sponsorship, i would probably not skin my own phone, except if it was a business phone.

The screen is awesome. And a photo and camera mod is very useful and effective!!
And of course I like the custome LinusTechTips skin (Y)  ;)

I love Z2 cuz' it has the amazing camera and the front speakers.

LaSqueegeeBandit thinks the best part about this phone is

The way it looks, honestly that skin makes it look sweet.

And obviously the best thing about dbrand is that they sponsored

The video/give away haha cant miss that.

LaSqueegee out.

Love the new screen on the Z2! Also, congratulations to dbrand on the awesome work they've done on the phone :D

The best thing about the Z2 would definitely be its durability and the simple design. It's also awesome how dbrand make skins not only for phones, tablets and laptops but also for pebble's.

I'm totally in love with the orange, it looks really good on the phone and dbrand did a great job!

The Xperia Z2 seems like a great phone although I'm not a fan of the Sony bloatware...

OMG the back camera is amazingly good with 20mp :D

and with the sexy as screen :)

Great Video Linus and the crew!

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4gb @ 1866Mhz GPU: GTX 780 Ti Case: Corsair 750D HDD: Kingston 120gb, WD 500GB & WD 1tb PSU: Corsair Rm 750w with Blue Sleeved Cables Monitors: Acer 24", Acer 21", Samsung 18" CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK Pro Mouse: Razer Death Adder Speakers: Edifer 5.1 Surround Sound Microphone: Blue Yeti

PcPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LozzaNewport/saved/4dT0

well there's lots of things I like in the sony xperia z2. memory of 3G is a BIG one, but IP67, 20MP camera, external SD slot, and that screen are nice features.

what I don't like about it is super LCD instead of AMOLED, that software (I would put a custom rom on it) and so far a lack of CDMA radio. that rules out my Ting account.

I like the Dbrand website, as it's functional, responsive, and scales reasonably with ultra-wide resolutions, pricing, and great pictures for comparison of each skin, BUT what I would like to see is the inclusion of screen protectors as an option. it's something that Skinomi has in addition of various skin options.

Think it is pretty cool that the phone works underwater and the bigger screen will definitely be an upgrade from my current phone. :P

Just took a look on dbrand's website and I really like how you can customize and preview all the products.

I like the IPS panel. No more dodgy viewing angles, sharp colours, virtually no burn in - great choice. 

DBrand is great for the wealth of products they support!

really would like a new phone, my old iphone 4 is dieing :( (dont hate fruit isnt all bad)
my favorite part about this phone seems like it would be that extra batery life, would be a huge improvement.
my favortie thing about dbrand is that they sponsered this giveaway and gave me a chance at a new phone =P

I really like the camera and the battery life...Good luck to everyone

I really would like an upgrade from my old as phone. I really like the designs they have and would love to have one my self. but im poor so .. yeah..

Mr.Shadow was here

Do want!  Love the adjustable dof... even though linus thought it was gimmicky lol.

and dbrand did a great job on the skin, so I supposed that'd be my favorite thing about them lol.

I like the design of the Z2, it's also nice that it's waterproof. Dbrand is awesome for sponsoring the video and the giveaway!