Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looks stunning with that dbrand skin, curious to try out android and sony did a hella good job designing the phone, looks baller!
And you say it's waterproof? that'll become usefull during nightly activities. ;)

I like the speakers in the front, because i watch a lot of videos while i'm travelling by train.

The skin just looks awesome and quite a few of the other skins by dbrand look awesome too.

My uncle own a Z1 and it is F*** Awesome ! The Z2 is EVEN Awesome  with the new IPS screen , the 20MP camera ,the front facing speaker and the last is waterproof ! And for the dbrand is the amazing custom skin and awesome enough to sponsored this video!

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3 | Ram: Kingmax value Ram (2x4GB) 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 Gaming

Case: Aerocool Tempalrius Telum Black | Cooling: Corsair H60 | PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 500w |

Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB , WD Green 500GB & 1TB | OS: Windows 8.1

I would like to win this phone because it has front-facing speakers, an ips display and the cool 3d looking skin from bdrand dbrand

post-114696-0-37596800-1407145910_thumb.

My favourite thing about the Z2 would have to be the screen. This is because I have an Xperia SP, and it's screen is nothing short of meh. There are many other features I don't like about it, but the screen has to be the worst.

My favourite thing about dbrand would have to be the kindness of providing a Phone to LMG just to give it away afterwards

Chris AKA Badja

Computer designer, gamer, internet programer

My favourite thing about the Z2 is its massive power thanks to that 801, and my favourite about dbrand is dbrand itself. Being able to customize your phone with a smooth, factory/officially made look is great.

My favorite part about the Z2, is the sleek flat design and i love orange :) .
my favorite thing about dbrand, how the skins don't compromise the original design of he phone with bulking covers and cases. Great JOB dbrand. 

I like the build quality. Dbrand's skins looks awesome too!

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2

Thanks for the giveaway as usual :)

The Sony Z2 has balling battery life! Also that camera .. so much megapixels :o

dbrand are awesome for sponsoring this awesome giveaway!

Good luck everyone!!!

The fact that there's a dedicated camera button! I've gone FAR too long with out one and phones manufacturers should really bring them back... Along with keeping this front facing speaker trend.

Seriously though that custom skin is just HNNNNNGH!!!! So good!

This one is nice.

First of all: the battery, some kind of waterproofness and front speakers - they can save a day. And of course the grippy-like texture of the dbrand skin.

Overall a lot of improvements to the previous Z1. Btw. orange is my favourite colour ;)