Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favorite part of the Z2 is the waterproofing and my favorite thing at dbrand is the the skins they look amazing.

It is a great phone and I adore the way Sony takes when designing there phones and i have had to change the phone i use when i broke my HTC one mini so i need an upgrade from a brick of a Nokia

My favorite part about the Z2 is the camera as it has the largest field of view.

My favorite thing about dBrand that they use M3 materials, as it's being used for cars bomb sticks (for whoever is modding their cars in this way) which means it won't come off naturally, so that's very good if you got your phone wet somehow.

Hey, it'd be awesome if I could win it. <3

- My favourite part about the Z2 is the fact that's it's not a iPhone, and it's fast, responsive, I've got a terrible Nokia Lumia right now xD

- I like the slick look too the box and skin. Very nice job DBrand.

Thanks,

Amos!

I have the Z1 and the screen improvement is the main reason I want to upgrade.

Plus that skin does look good but only on the back but hey if I win it then not much of an issue as the phone it the main thing.

My Xperia Z is getting a bit old and I spent all my money on my computer. The camera is just amazing, IPS screen?! And I really the desing of it. I dropped my Xperia Z hundreds of times on hard surfaces and it's still working fine, I feel like Sony has good quality on all of their products.

1 entry for me!

The best thing for me is that the z2 is fully protected and the skin on the phone and box is immaculate.

Dem front facing speakers tho

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

A free Sony Xperia Z2?! Yes please!

After being bummed with the Xperia U this would be a massive improvement (Actual Phone size) plus the great LTT Skin. dBrand really does make some impressive stuff, especially for controllers.

What i like about the sony xperia z2? The large screen size and front facing speakers! The good camera and water/dust is a good plus i definitely wont mind. What i like about dbrands? I actually never heard of their company before, until now, so really, i like that they sponsored the video.

I love the design and the raw power, and finally front facing speakears outside of HTC! dbrand is a great brand because they offer awesome customization and they are always participating in giveaways and what not, that's amazing!

The Z2 is just a awsome phone. my favorite part is the waterproofness of the phone, it's not just for a bit of water but sinkproof. 

dbrand makes carbon fiber skins. It's not just stylish but also super strong

I like how Sony's incremental updates to their phone lines makes sense, without adding too many silly gimmicks and focusing on the important stuff.

I love dBrand and their variety of skins. I was looking for some skins for my Nexus 5, and found out that they not only do skins for phones, but for PS4, tablets and for your Pebble watch aswell! Got myself some Nexus 5 skins, and if I like them, I will pursue some for my controllers :)

Better display seems very good, and i like everything from last generation (waterproofness etc.) and this linus tech tips skin look awesome.

Finally they got the front facing speakers right! Also, really cool skin from "good guy dbrand".

Poor student... All help is appreciated.

Wouldn't mind a waterproof phone. Have had a few times where I've left my phone out in the rain (it is though still surviving! though the camera is super blurry), plus Nokia sort of dropped support on their Symbian phones.