What i like about the sony xperia z2? The large screen size and front facing speakers! The good camera and water/dust is a good plus i definitely wont mind. What i like about dbrands? I actually never heard of their company before, until now, so really, i like that they sponsored the video.

The Z2 is just a awsome phone. my favorite part is the waterproofness of the phone, it's not just for a bit of water but sinkproof. 

dbrand makes carbon fiber skins. It's not just stylish but also super strong

I love the design and the raw power, and finally front facing speakears outside of HTC! dbrand is a great brand because they offer awesome customization and they are always participating in giveaways and what not, that's amazing!

fav parts of z2 is waterproof and the front facing speakers 

liked dBrand skin details and color (orange is my fav) 

I like how Sony's incremental updates to their phone lines makes sense, without adding too many silly gimmicks and focusing on the important stuff.

I love dBrand and their variety of skins. I was looking for some skins for my Nexus 5, and found out that they not only do skins for phones, but for PS4, tablets and for your Pebble watch aswell! Got myself some Nexus 5 skins, and if I like them, I will pursue some for my controllers :)

I like the Z2 because it's a beautiful phone. DBrand does an amazing job on the skins though. That LTT skins looks amazing on the phone.

I absolutely love the shape of the phone and the buttons look easy to reach, also, the design looks awesome :)

Better display seems very good, and i like everything from last generation (waterproofness etc.) and this linus tech tips skin look awesome.

Finally they got the front facing speakers right! Also, really cool skin from "good guy dbrand".

Poor student... All help is appreciated.

i like the fact that the build is better than the S4, and that the phone is waterproof and has an ips panel 

Wouldn't mind a waterproof phone. Have had a few times where I've left my phone out in the rain (it is though still surviving! though the camera is super blurry), plus Nokia sort of dropped support on their Symbian phones.

Faster than any phone i could ever afford and 4k ftw, and dbrands skins look like something i might dig into regardless of winning or not.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Personally I think this phone looks amazing with that custom LINUS TECH TIPS skin on, and that is the best part of the phone really. Because all phones these days have fancy parts and software built in to them, but when it comes to getting a new phone i think that appearances are number 1 on the list, and all the fancy software is last. 

I love the waterproof aspect of the Z2, lost way too many electronic devices to water damage.

As for DBrand I love their carbon fibre skins, the texture looks incredible!

Had the original Xperia Z, then I shattered it. 
This would be an amazing phone to win, especially with that skin  :lol:

i like the water proofing and front facing speakers

CPU: i5-4690 | CoolerCRYORIG H7 |GPU: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280X OC RAM: G.skill RipjawsX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9Motherboard: ASUS B85M-E | SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 128GB |HDD: Western Digital Caviar BLUE 1TBCase: Cooler Master K281PSU: SeaSonic ECO 600W | Monitor: Samsung S24D390HL 24 Inch PLS

Lol that phone looks good with that skin on this is great i wish dbrand exist in my country...

I love the waterproof feature and 4k video mode. And the dbrand's case looks awesome with that orange colour and white pixel art of LTT guys

Awesome specs, design, screen its just amazing phone, and i was looking at dbrand site and they have lots of awesome skins and wraps !

I like it as it is waterproof, dustproof and a front facing speakers and the awesome screen. Looking at the custom skin dbrand has done, i really think it is cool and displays beauty

I like the Z2 because it's better than the phone I have now and I like how Dbrand gave you a unit to review then GIVEAWAY!

I'm a freediver, so I'm constantly out on the water and my most recent phone (Galaxy S2) has suffered sooo many splashes. It'd be sick to not worry about that treacherous phone eroding water. I was about to settle for the Nexus 5 because of the much cheaper price tag ($450 compared to the hefty $900 of the Xperia Z2 here in Australia) and similar specs, but the waterproofing on this device wouuuuld be awesome. Cheers Linus and the folks at Dbrand. P.S Dbrand I like your carbon patterns, matches my spearguns design.

Sony and IPS panel? That's something new. I don't really like Sony design but this orange Z2 looks awesome.

Hi!

I'm currently a student and really can't afford to buy a phone. What I love about this phone is the glove mode. I've been in a recent accident which almost forces me to always wear a glove and sleeve when I go out. This basically made using touchscreen phones a pain. Also makes them slip from my hand which means the waterproofness is a plus!

I love the skins on the phone. They make the phones look good and different! Like me!

Thanks LinusTechTips for letting me know there is a phone out there for me! I hope you read this and choose me. :)