My brother had Z1 and I really liked it so I want to try Z2 out. Finally IPS PANEL! 

Thumbs up for dbrand but would really like to see them whit xbox skins. 

To be an expert is to know more about less.

• 2014 Build --> FX 8350 4.7GHz {} ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer {} Reference GTX 980 4GB {} 2x4GB 1866MHz HyperX {} Seagate 2TB 7200rpm {} 840 EVO 120GB {} XFX PRO850W {} Noctua NH D14 {} Fractal Define R4 White Windowed
  • 2018 Build --> Ryzen 7 2700X {} ASRock Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4 {} Gigabyte RTX 2070 8GB {} 2x8GB HX Fury 3200MHz {} Toshiba P300 2TB {} Kingston 480GB A1000 {} Corsair RM750W {} Enermax LIQMAX II 240 {} Fractal Focus G
  • 2021 Build --> Ryzen 9 5900X {} ASUS ROG Strix X570-F GAMING {} ASUS GeForce RTX 3080Ti ROG STRIX OC {} Gigabyte AORUS RGB DDR4 32GB {} Kingston KC2500 M.2 2280 NVMe 2TB {} Seasonic FOCUS GX-1000 {} ASUS ROG Ryujin 240 AIO {} NYXT H710i
  • Laptop --> ASUS ROG STRIX G713RS {} Ryzen 9 6900HX {} 32GB DDR5 {} RTX 3080 {} 1TB NVMe {} Win 11 Home

Like how it's such a good well rounded phone (not literal meaning). I also like how dbrand teased Linus by not allowing him to keep the phone xD

my favorite part about the Z2 is that it has a better screen and front facing speakers.

i love Dbrands ps4 skins :D def gonna get the mahogny... just... wow.

I love the new front facing speakers and new IPS screen. I got the opportunity to compare the Z1 and Z2 side by side and the Z2 wins hands down.

Also Dbrand skins are so unique and sexy.

I love the fact Sony managed to put all of their latests technologies from other departments (camers, TVs, sound systems) into water and dust proof package.

I sure would like to win this!

My favorite part about the phone itself is likely the formfactor, performance, and overall battery life, with Dust and water proofing coming close behind.

My favorite thing about Dbrand is their quality custom skinning of phones in particular.

In general, it's a really nice phone and would be a nice replacement to my current daily driver phone, which is beginning to show signs of wear and tear. (Damaged screen, cracked plastic back from opening and closing, the microusb port is showing its age, etc etc.)

waterproof and 4k <3 and dbrand, gawd i love them, i would love to get one but right now isnt an option

Gamer, Programmer and Server Administrator

all with a HP laptop <3

Wow this phone is actually pretty interesting.

I was looking to get the iPhone 6 when it comes out, but the Z2 have all the features that i am looking for in a phone.
I'm so looking forward to the draw!!

The phone is waterproof and I love the carbon fibre skins they do, have one for my nexus 4

So i want to win Z2,my Entry: Z2 is sleek and waterproof name one more device that has that combo,so i my favorite feature is waterproof,and from dbrand i like that they have allot of diffrent skins,and they can protect your phone without making it bulky like a normal case,Thanks

i love the whole phone. the buttons the speakers! and WOW that skin tho. love it love it love it!

i like dband included the printed box too, and i like the sony skin

Thanks linus it's definitely one of the best phones now for a lot of things but I think that the speakers improve is something that only HTC can compete with right now, and from Sony I definitely will have to go with their camera.

My favourite part of the Z2 is the fact that is has an IPS panel, and the thing I love about dbrand is the fact they make really cool phone skins!

I like that awesome IPS panel on the Z2, and dbrand is cool because they're the first phone skinner I've heard of

Been using the z1 for quite awhile, I can say that it's a fantastic phone. But an upgrade to z2 would be amazing! Love the z2 front facing speakers and the skin looks great too! :D

dbrand: I realy like the site. it looks very simple but it contains all the information you need

Z2: I love the pixelart on the custom skin!

The screen is better then the Z1 and the skin looks amazing and as luck would have it orange is my favorite color!

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

The Z2 just got a lot better with that awesome screen, and that camera is epic

I guess that backup and restore app will come in very handy... Anyways, great phone!

Thanks linus it's definitely one of the best phones now for a lot of things but I think that the speakers improve is something that only HTC can compete with right now, and from Sony I definitely will have to go with their camera.

The Z2 just got a lot better with that awesome screen, and that camera is epic

I like that it's water resistant, the high resolution camera and the battery life.

And I hadn't heard of Dbrand before, but they seem to make pretty cool skins.

My iPhone 4 is really damn slow, and I'd really like to switch to an Android phone (and this one seems pretty good).

The Z1 was a great phone and now with this new screen it's one step closer to perfect.

Thanks for dbrand (and Edzel) for the custom skin I absolutely like it!