The best thing about the z2 is the front facing speakers. Yes the HTC one m8 has them but the z2 has processing power, a sexy skin AND front facing speakers :) Also my favorite thing about dbrand is that they allowed Linus do this awesome review on this awesome phone and give it away :D

I'm really impressed how Sony is able to build a phone that's water and dust resistant, with exceptional build quality and looks gorgeous at the same time!!

dbrand makes a wide variety of skins that complement the devices really well, a custom one on the Z2 makes it that much more awesome.

This phone is amazing. I have one and use the camera all the time and love it. Listening to audio is a blast with or without IEM's plus its more durable than you'd think. If i won id give mine to my girlfriend and keep the LTT one coz that skin looks mad.

I like the z2's waterproofness and camera. The id is also beautiful. I have a long experience with sony i have used "mostly sony phones" over the years. The first one being the t530. And the dbrand part. I actually had never heard of them but i looked at their website and i found it to look really good.

PS.It's my birthday the day im posting this :)

PPS. Im not a single post wonder. Im just not a forum user.

I love the goofy effects of the Z2. Along with camera. I really wish my S4 was so resistant.

I checked out dbrand's website. Very smooth. Love the design of it.

My favourite thing about the Z2... probably the design.

Favourite thing about dbrand... just how awesome they can make devices look :)

Love the z2, favourite things would be the great performance specs and the camera also love the dbrand skin that thing looks awesome

What I love about dBrand? Well their #teamnosleep robots, that can work 24/7, while winning rap battle against AMD and designing great skins. Too bad, they haven't got any skins for a GS3. Front facing speakers of Z2 are great, because I don't generally like HTC and there're not a lot of other options. Camera is great and water/dust resistance is an awesome feature to have.

my favorite thing about the Z2 is that it is a phone which i think is a really crazy and new idea which not many people have caught on to, my favorite things about dbrands are their bamboo skins, pretty sweet

about the Z2 i like the front facing speakers

about dBrand the prices are surprisingly cheap

This Xperia Z2 would be an awesome upgrade from my old iphone 4s, that screen looks amazing and colorful!

I love the screen and the skin is awesome:D

do want. 

my favourite part is probably the fact that you can root it and remove all the useless crap. Also dramb or dbran whatever, yeah. That skin looks good, i guess.

I love the new screen on the phone! And dbrand's skins look awesome!

My favorite thing about the phone is that it's waterproofed and my favorite thing about dbrand is they were kind enough to provide a customized phone for the review and to give it away!

z2 is the a perfect update form z1 , Sony downright fixed every issue that people had with Z1.

The thing I really like about the phone is the screen looks really clear. And the thing i really enjoy about dbrand are the amazingly textured skins.

I need a new phone so bad and this ould be an absolute basass to have!

Possibly favourite thing is the skin , since top of the line phone nowadays are pretty much similar with difference here and there

I have an Iphone 4 atm and its gawd awfully bad with ios7. I like the snapdragon 801 in the experia Z2. Dbrand does a nice job on the skin but nothing exceptional. Them sponsoring this giveaway is worth way more to me, kudos for Dbrand