My favorite part about the phone has to be the how it is waterproof.  I recently had my phone fall into a lake and so now it has some issues.  

My favorite part about the skin has to be how clean the design you Linus and Luke looks on the back.

My favourite thing about the Z2........ i cant truly tell you untill i have one but it would be its Ips display or just some ridulously simple feature like the 30% more gen it has. The favourite thing about dbrand is the fact they give an elegant solution to making your phone more personal without adding a bulky, stupid, barely function case (unless the case is also a wallet.....).

My favourite thing about the Z2 has to be its beautiful industrial design. I love dbrand because the make skins that not only look great, but also protect your device. I would love to win that phone!

Sony has definitely sparked my interest in their smartphones like since they started the Xperia Z line. I would love to have the Z2 because of a variety of its features, but the thing that I love the most is the noise cancelling feature included, which I am guessing no other phone on the market has and make it stand out. More over I dont have to carry bulky noise cancelling headphones when I commute. 

I didnt know about dbrand until today, but I checked their website and they have some really cool products. I think I love the customisation options that they provide for your phones or PS4 with their skins. 

Waterproofness and they sponsored this video..... 

Hi,

Again nice giveaway Linus and Dbrand !!

Well my favorite part about the Z2 is the ips panel which is awesome compare to the Z1 !

And about dbrand ... such a good looking skin for this phone and thank you for sponsoring this giveaway to give a chance to everyone to win this awesome phone

Bye and good luck to everyone !

nice giveaway !
part i love from this z2 is the camera software, and the camera itself.

WOW, it's SUPERDUPER AMAZING !
ty linus, love slick <3

I really like this skin that they made for it . :D 

I really like the camera they put in to the phone. And the Dbrand skins look really cool, it's great the make custom skins on many devices.

Because the Z2 is freaking amazing and i still have to use my old xperia neo.

Also, Dbrand makes great skins and i want dat Z2.

I think this phone is quite amazing with its beautiful viewing angles. But my favoutrite about the phone is its camera. With slo mo and 4K it would be great for a photographer. P.S. Me

I like that 3200mah battery and that 20mp camera.

I like dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway! Kudos to them haha

I love that the Xperia Z2 is water and dust proof, and has an awesome camera. dbrand makes skins for all the cool gadgets, and it is easy to make your stuff the way you want.

I would like the phone to replace my current Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, because its no longer water resistance :/ and as a surfer, and otherwise active person, that also happens to LOVE new tek(Thats why we all watch LinusTechTips) that would be awesome !

My favorite thing about dbrand is that you can customize your phone with an awesome cover without the need for a phone-cover, that make nowadays big phones even bigger :) along with the fact that they provided a phone for the review!

Regards

#Toby

I like dbrand because of how ingenious their marketing strategy for brand awareness is! Also, that phone is the best <3

I love how Sony really improved upon the z1 and managed to make an awesome device with a gorgeous screen. The UI feels close to stock android and runs smooth, If you ask me this is the premium smartphone to get this year. I also love that it has the water- and dust resistance (or IP58-certification), makes it feel safer. 

The dbrand skin makes the phone look unique and the exclusive Linus Tech Tips skin can be carried with pride.

Good luck to everyone!

i like the camera and the battery of the phone and what i like about dbrand is their custom skins

I really like the camera on the phone. Since i used a Lumia 930 with a 20 MP cam too, i dont think I can switch back to something with less pixels. Also 4K Video and slow motion capture are great features.

Since i don't really know dbrand, i guess the thing i like most about them is that they have given Linus the phone to give away to us :3

Dude I need that phone is so freaking amazing, the dbrand is just perfect. Making this a collectors item, great phone and waterproof, need that ASAP.

I think the Z2 is awesome (mainly because it's better than my phone in every way) and that dbrand skin looks good quality

i like z2's looks dbrand is awesome as they helped linus review this phone

The IPS screen on Z2 looks great and battery life, dbrand makes high quality skins and they sponsored this video!

It's not often I think I need an upgrade to my current smartphone but you showed me Linus! The new display and nice 20.7MP camera totally do it for me. I would be overjoyed to win this phone!