I love the screen, way better than the old one on the Z1, also ALL OF THEM MEGAPIXELS. And, yea, that LTT skin is awesome.

Current Rig:    AMD FX 8350 @ 4.3GHz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk Edition | ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | ASUS AMD Radeon HD7950 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866MHz RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 Watt PSU | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | ASUS DVD Writer | CM Storm Trooper Windowed Edition

Peripherals:    BeyerDynamic Custom One Pro | Func MS3 | Steelseries QcK | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown (on release)

I love the Z2 for its screen size and waterproofness and dbrand for making such an awesome custom skin :P

i love the front facing speaker and the build quality  and nice to have equalizer on the software also love the linustechtips custom face plate.

I like the the water and dust resitents of the Z2 withe a nice designe. 

And i like dbrands nice quallety skins. 

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that long lasting battery and about dbrand is that they use good quality material for their skins

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that a amazing camera. My favorite thing about Dbrand is the fact that they approached linus for this giveaway. Thanks :)

Hello,

My favorite part about the Z2 is the new screen.

My favorite part about dbrand is that the their skins have a great quality.

Greetings

Lukas

What I like about Z2 is that it's water proof and dust proof as well as a great variety of options for a lot of things. dbrand is creating cool custom case as well as supporting this video too!!

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

I like that the camera has improved shake cancelation. I like dbrand for the giveaway.

My PC: CPUAMD FX-8150 | Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i  Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 1333Mhz | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB SSD | WD caviar black 1 TB HDD | WD caviar Green 500 GB HDD | WD caviar Green 3 TB HDD | Video Card: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocker w/ACX cooling | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Power Supply: Corsair RM750 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

Xperia Z2: its orange. dbrand: they gave the phone to linus:)

hello, i am fatih from Morocco :D.

so my favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that it is a world better than my current daily driver the sony xperia play :D, i liked every thing about the phone from the spec to the sound enhancements option, everything about it looks perfect for me. ( you could say i'm a huge fan of Sony Xperia phones ).

and my favorite  thing about dbrand is thier web site ( because i'm a web developer and i have a thing for clean designed web sites :D ). and i Really really love what they did with the phone.

ive never used an experia Z before so it would be awesome to see what the experience is like. based on linus' review the z2 looks like a solid smartphone, i really like the specs, looks like a pretty powerful phone, i checked out dbrand's website as well, i really like the designs they have for the s4 and im considering getting the carbon fiber skin.

The Z2 looks to be a nice phone and DBrand looks do have a quality service

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 for many reasons. i enjoy the front speakers very much because im tired of watching Linus talk about the Z2 and not being able to here him because my hand is blocking the speakers when i hold my phone sideways. I love dbrand because they make my iffice complete by making my ps4 look amazing with their skins! Thanks!

The Xperia Z2 looks amazing! I've been meaning to get a new phone for a while and this phone caught my attention like no other phone has.  I love that it has a beautiful screen, that its an android phone and also that it completely water proof.  Not to mention the really smooth movement when moving apps around.  I guess the overall performance of the Z2.  I personally love the slim looking Z2 on its own without any enhancements but the personalized LinusTechTips phone looks awesome.  I didnt think that orange would go well with a phone before  saw it, but now I think its really beautiful.  Hope I win the giveaway (fingers crossed :D).

I like the appearance of the phone and its front facing speaker.

Dbrand makes every phone look great.

The best feature of the Z2 is the ability to still use the screen when you get caught in a summer shower. The best thing about dbrand is just how customisable the skins are :o 

I am liking the build and feel of the phone, and especially the dedicated camera button! I think it was great of dbrand to sponsor you this way, and the custom skin is a perfect way to show off me being a fanboy of LTT!

great phone! Love it cos it's better than my One V :P love dbrand cos they sponsored the vid!

It's not the galaxy S3 I have at the moment: slow, laggy, fragile, laggier, unreliable and freezes all the time. Main reason I want that is the user interface. It's snappy, clear, easy and doesn't freeze three times per day. I use my phone ~2 hours per day and it's important that is doesn't freeze and stop working in the lock screen or some BS like that. It might be and emergency etc...

I have Z1 Compact and i would love to upgrade to Z2. :)

What I love most part of Z2 is the battery life time + the cool looking.

I have never know about dbrand so my favourite is about the site. Looks really great and I would love to customize phone my self now.

I love the new screen on the Z2, the skins from dbrand look awesome!

And again. The best part about it is that it is not my current Lumia900 :D

Favorite Thing about the phone is the IPS Panel Screen, and actual FRONT FACING SPEAKERS. Favorite thing about dbrand is that they have some pretty great skins, really adds personality to one of the phones they have skins for. 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558.