I would say the ip58 rating on the z2 is good not as good as the S5 being ip67 but it is better built being aluminum and glass.

dbrand is great and i could see it beneficial for giveways to get your name out aswell as company's having there brand not only on there phones but also things like ipads

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I love the front facing speakers and the build quality. I've never heard of dbrand but the I like professionalism and durableness of the skin (from what i can see anyway).

mACca

I liked that it's using the Android Kitkat OS. And everything about it is pretty awesome. What makes it even more awesome is the LTT custom skin.

I looooooooooooooove Sony Xperia Z2. I really want it for that big display and 4k camera. Linus Tech Tips logo looks awesome with it also thanks to dbrand for sponsoring.

i like z2 being waterproof and dustproof  my favouirite thing about dbrand is giving away this phone to us viewers.

Looking good! Can someone/a moderator please delete my other post?

Edited by ElmBorgarn

Really need a new phone (now i have HTC Wildfire S) and i don´t have money now (and it´s too expensive for me).

What i like on this phone?

EVERYTHING .... front facing speakers, waterproof thing and the camera of course, the build quality is very nice too.

And dBrand Shop?

I tried to make a skin for my Xbox 360 controller (just for fun) and i must say that it wasn't expensive and it looked awesome.

Good luck to everyone :)

I love that the Z2 is waterproof. I really like the look of Dbrand's black titanium skin. Going to buy one when I buy a new phone. :)

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the camera. My favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins looks great.

My favourite thing about the phone is it's not the iPhone i have now, and i love that Debrand sponsored this vid and most of their skins are phenomenal 

The color adjusting is a awesome feature. And thanks to dbrand for giving us the opportunity to win this phone.  

Case: Antec DF-30 CPUi5-2500k@4.60GHz Board: Asus P8P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz (9-9-9-27) GPU: EVGA GTX570HD@850mhz PSU: Xilence 700W HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda + 120gb Intel 520 SSD 

I probably wont get anything (again), but I'll try anyways.

- My favorite thing about Z2:

Probably the display and the waterproof thing. I almost dropped my phone in the water a couple of times and it would really help if I had waterproof phone when that happens.

- My favorite thing about dbrand:

They are sponsoring this giveaway! :D

Regards,

~ Ukamata

i love the Z2's new screen and old camera

about dbrand i like that they make costume skins 

Been always wanted to have a Sony smartphone, especially this one. Love the screen, the specs and the camera.

Spoiler

Z2 looks like a very high end phone, and my galaxy s2 isn't any more. Z2 would be more then enough for phone upgrade.
dbrand - cudos to you for making this giveaway possible. I will definitely check out your services and try to use them if I will need to do so.

I like the Display and custom dbrand skin in so Cool.

oooooohhhhhhhh pretty........ I like everything......... Give me......

The screen does look really good.  The skin is great too.

Z2 is amazing with its 20+MP camera and dedicated camera button. And I love how dbrand makes skins for so many phones and at the same time, they're super affordable.

underwater functionality yes please and dbrand uses high quality vinyl for their wrapping process... good job

The dust and water proofness is awesome, the best about dbrand is the fact that they protect without making your phone bulky.

I love the the fact that even though it's waterproof, it's still a proper smartphone, and not something that looks like it is designed to be taken to a warzone. I need one for kayaking, but i have never been able to afford one. My favorite thing about dbrand is their ability to let you compile your own skin, without it looking cheesy, and that they sponsor LTT.

I would like to win this phone, because it's awesome and the skin looks really great!

Front facing speakers and LTT skin?!!? Do want. All the wants.