front facing speakers & waterproof :D
also dat skin

Oh sweet a  giveaway I really like the waterproof feature because Im clumsy you should get it why I really love the waterproof feature and dem speakers :B Besides I lost my smartphone last month and Im broke as F*** right now wining this giveaway would be freaking amazing 

I never knew the dbrand store thing but judging but the website Holy crap the skins looks awesome and badass thanks linus for the dbrand website Im defenally gonna skins when Im gonna grab a Playstation 4 hopefully.

I want an Xperia Z2!! The camera is amazing. I have one myself, but I am out of the warranty period from where I bough it and because of minerals in water where I live, it has an annoying layer that makes the pictures look bad. :( Fortunatley, tape covering the camera did the trick. Dbrand is amazing!! The Linustechtips skin looks amazing on the Z2!!

I want a Z2!!!!!

Love the fact you can peel off the skin and sell the phone with virtually new condition.

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

speakers and screen

the dbrand skin really makes it original, in a world where a lot of people rock flagships its nice to be a little different

The waterproofness would come in handy... I watch youtube videos and read posts while showering. No, seriously - it's a bad habit. And Dbrand! Thanks for sponsoring!

The Z2, its a beauty And now with a ips panel! And dbrand, they make custom vinyl for phones? Awesome!

Oh baby i love the look of this phone.. its not even available here in New Zealand yet!

The camera looks great and its 'music to my ears' that the Z2 has front facing speakers. Dbrand has done a wicked job on that cover.. props to them!

Waterproof? dusty Proof? my kind of phone!

Love the videos Linus!

I love the waterproofness and camera of the phone and the skins that dbrand make are excellent quality and they sponsored this video!!!

I like its screen and that it's water-proof . Never heard about dbrand, but the LinusTechTips skin looks great.

my favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is LTT skin :D 

and my favorite thing about dbrand that they make awesome skins 

this is fuc*ing awsome :DDDDD

Front speakers, good camera, waterproof and most of all that skin

The front facing speakers on the Z2 blew my mind.

Okay maybe it didn't, but really the feature reminds me of how much of a pain it is to go look for a disposable cup every single time I want to watch a video on my phone.

As for dbrand...sorry, but I didn't know you existed until I watched this video. OTL 

I like that new bamboo skin though. Maybe because I'm Asian. lol.

Also, the link to dbrand's twitter doesn't work. I think the period after the URL is messing it up.

The phone is water and dust proof. Not many phones are, without a bulky case. The skin looks absolutely fabulous. 

Hey, really great review!

The Xperia Z2 is awesome. I'm really impressed by the improvements, especially to the screen. The front facing speakers and dedicated camera button are solid. These really improve the design quite a bit, so I love it.

Not to mention, dbrand is awesome too. I actually have a friend with a dbrand skin on his PlayStation 4 and it's really high quality. The skin on this phone came out great too.

My favorite part of the phone is the skin is just looks so fresh

Z2 looks rather well built and it would be great step up from my original HTC Desire. That big screen just begs for using it as ebook reader.

As for dbrand, good job on linus customization.

I would love to win this amazing look phone! my niece just broke my 2 year old GS3 the other day. Goodluck to all, and Grats to whoever wins!

Thanks for the giveaway.

The phone is awesome cause it got front speakers, which I really miss on my Iphone 5s. And I really like the orange skin they made, who would have through orange could look sexy on a phone.:D

What I love most about this phone is linus reviewing it and the sony launcher on the phone. The thing i love the most about dbrand is the skins, they are so nice. Yay i entered the giveaway

I've been a fan of linustechtips since 2010! I hope I win this Z2, it would be an awesome gift for my father in his birthday next month! :)

OMG, i love the sony Z2. has every thing i use and love, camera, screen AWESOME!!!!!!! and yet dbrand is amazing!!. just brought a skin from the for my mother for her birthday and i showed her it and she loves. thanks linus :)

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that its waterproof, what i love about the skin of the phone is that it says linustechtips.