What I love about the Z2 is the build materials/quality and waterproofness. The dbrand skin looks dope (only for LTT fans tho :D )

I love the size of it probably because of my large hands and the front speakers. I also like the amazing LTT skin it has!

The fact that the phone is both waterproof and has a nice camera is a win for me + front facing speakers is awesome. Favourite thing about dbrand is their high quality skins is made for a wide variety of products

I like the front facing speakers of the Z2 and I like that dBrand decided to do a giveaway!

That LTT skin and the front facing speakers

The new screen is my fave thing about the new phone and I love dbrand skins

That's one sexy phone and great review!

I really like the z2 cause it finally gets the ips (jap versions have ips ever since the first xperia z)

Dbrand also did a great job on protecting the back of the phone with great style! I own a z and that back glass just...well

Good luck and have fun everyone

i would love to get the Xperia Z2 because i have the htc one x the front/back camera are dead ,i like taking pictures but i cant use my phone. 

I'm still using an iPhone 4S so an upgrade to a phone with such a large and apparently great screen would be fantastic.

That's already my favourite part. I never heard of dbrand before but looking around their shop I can easily change

the look for a phone and that for a really rather low price. That's my favourite thing about them so far.

i like about to the  z2 is it has a camera unlike my current phone :(  and dbrand sponsored this video!

PooKloo For Slick

Love the Z2 for its great hardware package! (camera, display, battery, soc, water & dust-proof)

Also love DAT linustechtips skin on it from dbrand!

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100

Because its waterproof so when I inevitably drop it in the bath it'll be fine, and dbrand are awesome because they're giving it away ;)

I'd love to have this Z2 because the awesome skin and the waterproof camera would be nice since i'm going on holiday in a few weeks. Thanks dbrand for allowing me to have the opportunity to win this phone!

i would love that phone especially the waterproofness i go swimming alot and i have to dry myself before even touching my phone 
one time my phones speakers just stopped working
reason 2 i love the orange and the graphic

I love the Z2 becasue of the waterproofness, and the verry niice screen.:)

My favorite part has to be it has a better screen then my current Sony Z1.

Oh yeah and "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!"

I love the z2 and the camera takes epic shots, i thought about dbranding my z2 too because it just looks better and more hipster :D

The general specs of Z2 look amazing.

As for dbrand, they have an awesome website and support even OnePlus. It seems like I wouldn't run into any problems with their products.

I like the pretty box, and that screen mmm yummmm lol. I like dbrand cause they sponsored linustechtips, the best tech youtube channel EVAR

Now that's a pretty phone, I like the two tone skin.

About the Z2: I love that you are giving it away!

About the cover: I like that they sponsored the video.

Pretty much everything on the Z2 i love! I'd probably simplify it down with less widgets and apps, but it's amazingly fast and a definite eye pleaser. dbrand though, they make some top quality skins! It's awesome!

I love the front facing speakers and dbrand has great looking skins!