The best thing with the Z2 is that they can impresse one more time after the Z1 that was a huge succes and the best thing with dbrand is that they have awesome skins and still can keep the telephone waterproof.

I love the front facing speakers. There needs to be way more devices with them, it just makes sense. And the skins make a boring black or white or any other color phone come to life.

Favorite thing about the phone is the build quality and my favorite thing about dbrand is the variety of skins they have along with the amount of devices they support.

this is a phenomenal phone, it's hard to pick just one favorite feature but one thing that i really like is the battery life, it really sucks when a smartphone barely gets through the day without having to get your charger out

it's really awesome that dbrand is sponsoring LTT with this giveaway plus their skins are absolutely cool!  :D

I like the front-facing speakers, and that dbrand gave you guys an awesomely skinned Z2 to give away.

I like the camera of the Z2 and dbrand makes pretty cool skins!

Z2 Favourite: 3200 mAh Battery. This will power even the heaviest of power users through a whole day, easy.

dbrand Favourite: Their products seem high quality even though I'd never heard of them. Definitely recommending to friends who want to mod their devices. (Also, thanks for the giveaway!)

I really like the design of the Z2 and the dbeand skins look really high quality!

I like the fact that the Z2 is waterproof and dust proof and dbrand has CARBON FIBRE 

dbrand actually feels like a website from post-2010 which is nice :)

I have owned an Xperia before (Arc S) and the dedicated camera button is definitely a nice feature to have.

I like the 20MP Camera the most in xperia z2, n dbrand should keeep sponsoring you in the future , by which we will get to see more of awesome skins with Linus`s name on it :P

i Subscribed to you in 2011, all i know about tech stuff , is because of you, thankyou n keep doing it, i will be supporting your work/Channel when i start to earn,( Student Now ) Peace 2

i've never been a huge fan of sony's smart phones since i met xperia z2, when i first saw it i fell in love with it.

the things that i love about z2 is that it has front mounted speakers which is great and its waterproof and i believe its camera is great

about dbrand, i should say that it's the first time that i've heard about that but i checked their website and found put that the prices are significantly lower than other companies and the paint job seems to be really high quality.

Amazing screen and camera. The skin is awesome :D

I think the best thing about the Z2 is the front-facing speakers, but the camera buttom is the most useful feature at all. As for dbrand they have a fairly wide variety of high-quality textures and fancy colors. I like the custom design. Linus should have a phone with that skin. ;)

new screen is awesome , and it is waterproof and dust proof real high end phone

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it is waterproof and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they make skins.

As someone who has lost a phone in a toilet I should say my favorite part of the Z2 is the waterproof feature, but it is probably the design. I think it looks pretty appealing! Also I can't really say much about dbrand, because I am from Germany, but Custom skins are awesome and they sponsored this giveaway! So Thanks!

Sick review!

I really like the Z2's versatility in terms of it being a high end smartphone that is able to handle everyday use due to it being water resistant and dust resistant.

DBrand are awesome because they produce quality products that look great.

I like the front speakers !! (needs to be on all phones).

The amount of customisability with their skin's, and Dat Linus edition is wicked sweet yo!

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

I have Xperia Z myself and the best thing about Z2 are the front speakers, the headphone jack which isn't covered (same like Z1 has) and the camera button which let's you film underwater unlike Z which can't.  

That's a nice skin it looks nice and it will help protect the glass which can get scratched :))

i like the z2 because its not my phone which dies in 2 hours and all the insides ratlle around... also it looks badass
the skins that dbrand make is an awesome concept and its good to see it done right. 

I like the design of both the phone and skin

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz @ stock cooler | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte P31-ES3G | GPU: Gigabyte Amd Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 | PSU: Blueberry 550W | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB