My Favorite thing about the z2 is that they fixed things that were problems with the previous phone, and what i liked about Dbrand is that it allows you to customize your phones without having a case

Everything is great on this Phone and dbrand does a nice job on their custom skins

I'd love to get my hands on a Z2, I really like my Z1 but it looks like the Z2 takes it to the next level!
The screen in particular is killer, definitely not a shabby upgrade there.

As for dbrand skins, I'm not much of a skin person but they kind of have me rethinking that whole deal. The Z2 skin looks sweet and I found myself clicking through their site checking out combinations for both my Z1 and even my PS4. AND THEY ACTUALLY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. That makes this Aussie a pretty happy fella.
I'll also add that I really, really like the fact they have images of the skins on each product, so you get to see what they will actually look like. Very nice touch.

My favorite part about the Xperia Z2 is the fact that it has front facing speakers. It boggles my mind that more phones do not have this feature. I would no longer have to cup my hand in a way so that the sound comes towards me on my Galaxy S4.

I appreciate that dbrand was willing to not only give Linustechtips the Z2, but wanted Linus to hand the phone down to the people who support him. I got on their website and looked around for a little bit and love that I can get a nice skin for my current phone for a reasonable price.

the speakers of the z2 + the waterproofing (my iphone 3gs took a dive recently :/ )

and about dbrand, well, i like that you can customise the skin for the ps4, might give that a try.

Hey.

I really want to win this device because i have been ur fan since the start and because i dont have a phone, my phone got stolen by someone that robbed our house. it was a HTC desire S

What I like about the Z2 is that camera it is just amazing and the skin dbrand skin.

The z2s front screen just blows my mind because the z1s screen was crap.

And the speakers are nice.

Over all i love this review and the Z2!

Sivert  Holmvik

Favorite thing about z2: z2 has front facing speakers

Favorite thing about dbrand: theres skins look sick!

That skin looks outstanding!

Oh, and the phone is nice too.

I like the screen and the back side of the skin.

I'm in need of a phone upgrade and would love to be able to go to a fast android phone. Also those front facing speakers sound very inviting. I wish more manufacturers would pick up on the fact rear facing speakers suck.

I've had many scratches to my devices in the past so a high quality vinyl like the ones from dbrand would be the icing on the cake for a new phone as I wouldn't be as scared to take it out of the safety of my home.

I love Z2 because of great camera and its build quality, and its design, well, its like owning a piece of art :)

As for dbrand, they are awesome because they made this giveaway possible in first place, and skins look like they are one piece with the phone, love it.

Going from the Z1 to the Z2, bring it to me Linus. Better screen( although mine is quiet ok) front speakers and the noise cancelation headphones that only work on the Z2 are welcome.

First time I 've heard of  dbrand but I would pay extra for a personalised skin like the Linus one.

Best thing about z2 is its design.

Dbrand makes truly cool skins, did not know it was even possible to customize a phone to that level!

What i love about the z2 is the dust and water resistance, and that is one really nice skin

Sorry for double posting, my phone hates me.

Edited by Andrei Ionescu

I love the squared off shape of the phone as I would find it easier to grip than a rounded backing like the HTC One M8

The only thing stopping the Sony from selling more of these phones is the exclusivity they has with Bell (in Canada) IMHO

And the best thing about the dbrand skin is the simplicity of the design (good job Edzel) 

I would like to win this phone. The feature which I like the most is the waterproof, as my last phone died cause I dropped in in the shower and dbrand is awesome as reach out to Linus to get a custom skin phone to give away :D

Sam - Master_Mas

Twitter - @_Master_Mas_

I really like the TN panel on the Z2. I am a huge fan of dbrand's costume mobile skins, it is easy but still looks beautiful! 

Knasson