My favorite thing about the experia is the fact that it's water proof. I have destroyed a phone by dropping it someplace I don't want to talk about before, and it was not pretty.

And personally I had never even heard about dbrand before this video, but out of looking at their site for a couple of minutes I have to say their skins are AWESOME! I think I might buy one for my nexus 5.

I really like the Z2 because of its battery life, currently have the Z1 and love it. My favorite thing about dbrand is its name, too many smaller companies make too complicated names to remember, while dbrand is easy to remember.

For me the Z2 is the best smartphone among the flagships. It has everything i need, and not too much that I don't.
 For me the design is the best thing in it.

I haven't heard about dbrand before but they must be really cool guys if they are allowing you to give away a top tier phone... with such a sexy skin :D

And I wish good luck for everyone who entered the giveaway :)

My favourite feature is that this is such a nice phone with good build quality close to the One M8 and that this is waterproof. Has all the good features of the one and the S5 in it.

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

OMG! I love the Z2! B)

But the Z2 is very expensive here in Indonesia, it almost $799 and i can't afford to buy it  :( 

I love the Z2 because it has a Beautiful Design and the front speakers sounds awesome and has the great camera too, with waterproofness, and also it has a really gorgeous screen!  :wub:

I've heard dbrand for a while now, from the some of the youtubers like you and others when i look at the website i think dbrand is an awesome LTT skin (Premium Look) i wish i can have it along with the Z2 giveaway from you and dbrand  :rolleyes: 

By the way thank you for the chance, and I wish good luck for everyone who entered the giveaway  ;) 

Wow my favourite feature would be the water and dust profaneness as I am quiet clumsy and also that dbrand back looks amazing

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

http://youtu.be/1Ak1oaom6pw

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I like the touch and feel of the phone. Also the screen look amazing.

Those dbrand skins are awesome! i already ordered one and it looks, feels and sticks great!

I love the camera and waterproof capabilities. I also love the possessor if this phone. keep up all the amazing videos up on YouTube. please let me win as I need a new phone

This Phone looks amazing, the custom case by dbrand is just awesome. The waterproofnes combined with the good camera opens really nice possibilities!

i love the way sony improves the screen and audio, i like a lot the skin that you sponsored put in 

I really like the look of sony's android, and i like the fact that the skin shares the colour of my hair. : )

The phone's camera and that it is water-resistant.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core; Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP ATX LGA1150; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600; GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 2GB; Case: Corsair Air 540 ATX Mid Tower; Storage: 1 WD Black 1TB and 1 Seagate Barracuda 1TB; PSU: Corsair TX750M; Display(s): Asus 1080p 27" and an old Gateway 900p 19"; Cooling: Corsair H80i; Keyboard: AZIO Levetron Mech5 Wired Gaming Keyboard; Mouse: some random Japanese gaming mouse; Operating System: Windows 8.1;

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010)

Dell Inspiron 531s running Ubuntu Server 14.04.1 LTS

Wow, I really just like the phone overall. It took me by surprise. Last time I used a Sony phone, which was the Sony Ericsson T610 if I remember correctly, was probably 2005. Maybe it's time to try another Sony phone.

And dbrand has some incredibly pretty skins with wonderful texturing, but unfortunately they don't support my current phone, the Galaxy S3. I absolutely love the mahogany and metal textures, by the way. I've been putting off getting a dbrand skin until I got my PS4, but this may be my lucky day.

I bought the Z1 back in April, I think... I loved the phone, but I wanted the speakers to be front facing. With the Z2 i got what I wanted and the skin looks awesome so I'd love to upgrade. I still have 1.5 years on my contract so I won't be upgrading anytime soon, unless I were to win a phone xD

Also it's cool that you guys are getting things like this lined up. I've been watching techtips videos for about 5 years now and it's amazing how much things have changed and improved for the better. How Linus went from doing product reviews for NCIX to owning your own company and getting sponsored for your videos and reviews, and getting to go on trips to cover various events. Slick is awesome and you can tell how much work he puts in as well and it was cool watching him go from cameraman to being another Linus, with a bit of awkwardness in the middle xD.

It's my first post and for some reason I felt like praising you guys for the entertaining videos!

I love the fact that Z2 is waterproof and has Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass... adding that to the amazing specs and you got the perfect phone!

And dBrand makes awesome skins!

Seriously cool phone, and that skin is sick too.

Have to say dat IPS screen is probably my favourite aspect, and the waterproofness and the camera are awesome too.

Favourite thing about dbrand is their skins!

The best thing about the Z2 is that it is waterproof, my phone i keep dropping it in water and panicking.

And Dbrand are awesome because they are giving me a phone :P 

I love how the Z2 is waterproof, fast and its way more updated than my current phone! There's also nothing quite like Dbrand when it comes to phone skins. I have a skin on my iPad mini and the quality is completely unrivaled.

i like front facing speakers and dbrand is new to me but skins look great.

I like it because It's waterproof, and also the Display so much better than the Z1

My favourite feature of the Z2 is the dedicated camera button. More manufacturers should be doing that. The phone skins by Dbrand are great. The orange and white on the Z2 looks fantastic. 

For me a huge selling point is the camera, 20.7 megapixels is insane! And also shooting both in slo-mo and 4k is quite a feat. On my current phone, the touch screen button, like most of them out there, sometimes makes it difficult to hold the phone firmly enough to take a good picture. A dedicated camera button would be a huge improvement. Also, love the fact that dbrand is a Canadian based company which doesn't source its manufacturing overseas with cheaply made materials, they make the skins in Toronto. It would be so cool to win this, I am looking forward to the results!

I love the build of the Z2. It's beautiful! And the awesome, beautiful, LinusTechTips themed DBrand skin, makes it even better!

I like how the Z2 is waterproof and dust proof and I like how dbrand skins look, especially how the LinusTechTips skin looks.

Front facing speakers AND water proof? Sounds like HTC and Samsung's good points mashed into one phone!

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock