Woah!! That's a nice phone!

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

I LOVE the aesthetics of the Z2 and what's packing on the inside of it's body! Coming from and still using The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce (not so fierce. Pun intended) and tablet Google Nexus 7 1st generation, the 3gb of ram offered by the Z2 provides a lag free performance as reviewed by many users of the device in opposition to the flawed performance of my devices. The size of the phone (5.2 in) is the perfect phablet device which will uterly be the death to my current devices. Not only does the specs under the hood impresses me, but the design as well. It's an attractive device to the eye. Ranging in 3 colors fit for any user. In addition to that, I really appreciate the fact that dbrand allows tech users the ability to customize a skin to their daily powerhouse. Mixing and matching skins for the materialistics enable users to experess their individuality in this world.

I LOVE the aesthetics of the Z2 and what's packing on the inside of it's body! Coming from and still using The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce (not so fierce. Pun intended) and tablet Google Nexus 7 1st generation, the 3gb of ram offered by the Z2 provides a lag free performance as reviewed by many users of the device in opposition to the flawed performance of my devices. The size of the phone (5.2 in) is the perfect phablet device which will uterly be the death to my current devices. Not only does the specs under the hood impresses me, but the design as well. It's an attractive device to the eye. Ranging in 3 colors fit for any user. In addition to that, I really appreciate the fact that dbrand allows tech users the ability to customize a skin to their daily powerhouse. Mixing and matching skins for the materialistics enable users to experess their individuality in this world.

Absolutely love the Z1S that I have and would really look forward to having the metal bezel that the Z2 has, however my favorite feature would have to be the front facing speakers, its just a logical feature! And my favorite part about dbrand so far would definitely have to be the use of that orange color on that awesome skin! Would look amazing with the purple that I always use on my Z1S and would use if I got the Z2!

I use to watch Linus Tech TIps when I got into building my first computer but then stopped for a couple of years (Sorry) but have recently for about the past month been watching every video you post! Really good stuff, you're really harsh, but that's actually a good thing gives me a lot to consider when looking at a product! Keep up the good work!

Main PC: Corsair 900D | ProArt Z690-Creator | Intel 13900K | RTX 4090 | Trident Z5 (2x32GB) | 1TB 980 Pro, 2TB Sabrent Rocket 4+, 2TB 980 Pro, 1TB Sabrent Rocket | HX1200i

Capture PC: Meshify XL | Designare TRX40 | AMD 3960X | 2xRTX 4070 TI | Trident Z (4x16GB) | 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 1TB 970 Evo Plus | Dual HDMI 4K Plus LT, 2xElgato 4K 60 Pro, HX850

Media / Render PC: Corsair 900D (shared) | ASRock X399M | AMD 2970WX | RTX 4070 TI | Trident Z (2x16GB) | 2TB Samsung 970 Evo | 2xElgato HD60 Pro | HX750
Full Room Watercooling: EK X3 400 | EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 | 4xHardware Labs 560GTX | 16xSilentWings 4 Pro  | EVGA 450 B3

Peripherals: Logitech G502 X |  Wooting 60HE | Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 | Logitech G502 Wireless | Logitech MX Keys Mechanical

Displays: Asus XG35VQ | 2xLG 24UD58-B | LG 65UH6030 | Asus VH242H | BenQ GW2480 | HP 22CWA | Kenowa CNC-1080P | Asus VC39H

Audio Interfaces : RME Fireface UFX+, Scarlett 18i20, RME HDSPe RayDAT, RME HDSPe MADI FX, RME ADI-648, RME ADI-192 DD

Audio Playback: 2xYamaha HS5 & Yamaha HS8s | Sennheiser HD820, Sennheiser IE 500 Pro, Ultimate Ears RR CIEMs

Being a user of an iPhone, not too many phones impress me. As to the Z2, now thats a different story. Having dedicated audio controls on a phone is really something great along with a custom LinusTechTips skin. With the great power of the Z2 (compared to the iPhone), I hope to see the exponential difference in speed while running games, browsing music, or even while browsing the web. With the camera, I would be able to take 4K pictures of my builds and help out the community. Dbrand, keep up the great work with the amazing skins, and Linus, keep publishing your videos. They are extremely helpful for me from the day I built my first computer to now.

Sorry guys, browser glitched and it posted twice :/ Please ignore this post. 

I like the front facing speakers, and I really love the skin on the phone

My favourite thing about the Z2 is its awesome camera and my favourite thing about dbrand is their well made skins especially the orange LTT skin on that Z2.

I like the fact that the Z2 is far better built than my G2 (hate this plastic + screen issues). Oh and dbrand...? They're AWESOME, but I'll never be able to lay my hands on their skins - not unless I pay a lot of money for the shipping and such...

Love the fact that this is water and dust proof and it looks great with the dbrand skin making it have a nice texture look while showing off that awesome linustech logo ;)

The Z2 is awesome due to it's awesome waterproof and dustproofyness (yes I know that's not a word). And DBrand is awesome as well because that skin is so freaking awesome even though that wasn't even DBrand themselves but anyway they sponsored the video which is giving away this awesome skin :D

I want a xperia Z2 because

1. It's better than the z1

2. It's a phone

3. Linus touched it

4. Dust proof , water proof (Just incase a camel comes barging through the house and pees on it)

5. Dat skin on the phone ! It's one of a kind

Things I like about Dbrand

1. Gave Linus a reason to make this video

2. Made Linus giveaway this awesome phone

3. Makes Other people do giveaways

4. Makes skins for phones to make them look FAAAABBBUUUULOOOUSSS

5. Makes the best skins without it being too extreme or too shady

May the best comment win?

I really like the design of the Z2 and the built in water proof IP67 rating and I also like dBrand because they let you customise the skin you would like to purchase and have their own guide on how to apply it.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is it being waterproof and for dbrand their Pebble skins are awesome.

Really liked the z2 screen size and camera.

Loved Dbrands linus skin =D

Really liked the z2 screen size and camera.

Loved Dbrands linus skin =D

I really like the high quality materials, the camera, and the front facing speakers of the Z2.

I took  a look at Dbrand's website and I found it great because of the customise ability of the skins.

PS.: I really want a new phone.

I would love to win the Xperia Z2 because my current phone is reaaally old...

Now my favourite things.

About the phone:

- I love the screen, since a good looking big screen is very important for me on a smartphone.

About dbrand:

- I know this is an example on the first post... But honestly I love the skin, it just looks great!

So... good luck to everyone! 

my favorite thing about the xperia z2 is the dust and water resistence. because i live in the netherlands and it rains here a lot.

my favorite thing about dbrand is the precision cut on all there products. they are just so much better than there competition! they are robots!

DBRAND FTW!

I love the front facing speakers of the Z2 and also the placement of the power/unlock button, it's soooo helpful not having it right at the top of the phone. The Z2 would be a great upgrade from the Xperia U that I'm on at the moment. Dbrands skins look awesome and so well done, super professional stuff.

Front facing speakers and a physical camera button <33

I haven't heard of dbrand before but after checking out their website, my favourite thing is the mahogany skin for Pebble. Reminds me of those wood/brass steampunk watches.

the best thing about the Z2 is the overall package,from wireless charging to front facing speakers to the 20.7 megapixel to the ips screen to the waterproof chassis makes it a almost complete package and a dbrand on it is like sugar on the icing.

the best thing about dbrand is they make those awesome skins for so many phones plus that LTT skin looks awesome!!!

Wao... Really nice review Linus.. Very very positive review..Love to use it if i had it...

Wao... Really nice review Linus.. Very very positive review..Love to use it if i had it...