Dbrand's skin is awesome!

I'd give anything to have 35% battery left at the end of the day... I'm still rocking the Samsung Galaxy S3, and well I usually have to charge it once to make it to the end of the day.

I really like the fast response on this smartphone .. my current one is like five years old and almost dies, when i'm texting. And dem colours on the custom skin.. AWESOME!!

I like the screen and battery life of the phone itself, and for dbrand, I didn't even know you could do that for that cheap. I was expecting ridiculous prices.

The Z2 looks really solid, and it looks like Sony put a lot into the skinning of Android, and the phone overall looks very clean. Favourite thing about dbrand? The skin looks fantastic, and it's my favourite color.

I like that Sony upgraded it to an IPS panel. You can't go wrong with IPS.

Also, the custom skin looks fantastic on there ... will be sure to check out dbrand in the future for any custom skin needs.

Another excellent review, Linus!

Motherboard: MSI 770-C45 2606Mhz HT 200Mhz Bclk | CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3606Mhz | GPU: ASUS R9 270 DCU2 2GB 1125MHz Core 1500Mhz vRAM

RAM: HyperX Black PC3-12800 1600MHz 9-9-9-20 | Storage: HyperX 3K 120GB SSD SATA II + 570GB| PSU: EVGA 500B 500W              

F@H Stats: 7,077,384pts x 576wu (08/14/2015)                                                                                                    green=stock setting     red=above spec     blue=below spec

System Name: Rocinante = "workhorse"                                                                                                                                           

My favorite part about the Z2 is its elegant and simple design. dbrand has a lot of cool skins on their website. A lot of customization and good price as well.

the thing I like most about the Z2 is that they finaly fixed the issues I had with the Z1. although I never used dbrand in the past, looking at their website I'll definitely buy a skin for my next phone from them.

I absolutely LOVE the z2's screen it gives me wet dreams. And Dbrand thanks for supporting Linus!

My favourite parts about the Z2 are the camera and front speakers.

dbrand skins are awesome.

Been about a decade since I last owned a Sony, but MAN have they come along nice :D

Looks like a nice phone with logically placed speakers, and the "unique" skin works well with it.

De Duobus Malis Minus Est Semper Eligendum

I like the Xperia Z2 because of the powerful cpu and gpu. Also the 3GB of RAM for phone gives you great multitasking. The camera and the screen are amazing, but still the camera could use better software for capturing. The skin is nice, it makes the phone unique! ...ohh, one question, is the bootloader unlock allowed?

I would love to get this phone :) My old one is pretty beaten up.  :wub:

Best thing about the Z2 is the screen and otherwise hardware specs are nice too.. I like dbrand skins and how you can customize them to your taste.

favorite thing about the phone the face that its waterproof favorite thing about dbrand the custiomisability that the skins offer to really make your phone stand out

wow man!!! a z2, custom wrapped...  Sony's z2 is awesome, no doubt about it... but the vynil wrap  looks awesome!!! i really like the linus-orangy-color and the "leather"ish finish.

I love the fact that it has front speakers. Also, I NEED A PHONE!! I'm stuck here with an iPod 4th gen which has 256MB ram...

Gotta love dem specs and ergonomics and the dbrand skin looks really clean and professional. Would love to upgrade to this phone

z2 is awesome  :D love the waterproof part of it

dbrand "their skins look awesome"  B) 

The waterproof-ness of the Z2 is awesome and I would love to have that feature on my current phone. Dbrand makes great looking skins, I was actually looking into getting one for my nexus 5 a while ago, I might take the leap :)

I like the build quality of the Z2 and what's not to like about custom phone skins, naked phone feel but with customisability :).

I love the clean look of the phone, dbrand skins look really good with this type of phones.

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 because it has an awesome camera and can record in 4k

I like brand because they make awesome products and help linus make more awesome videos

Hello I would like to win the Xperia Z2! I like how they put the speakers in the front unlike other phone companies which to me, is a deal breaker. As far as dbrand, I like how they let you send in your custom design. I looked at their site and they also have some pretty nice presets.