I love the camera and the waterproofness as well.

Such a cool skin!

Along with the phone its self, that wrap is sweeet!

Ive never used a sony device so i dont really know too much but i love the screen and the positioning of the speakers.

The website design on dbrand is really good and easy to use.

I like the Xperia Z2 because it is like the Xperia ZL but better, and Dbrand make awesome.... EH, never heard of them before but they seem cool. They did give the phone to Linus for the giveaway after all.

I think the Z2 is an awesome phone I love the xperia line-up and have been using the xperia play for 2 years now and my favorite thing is the camera and designated button. Also I think that is looks awesome in the high quality skin created by dbrand and i love how they can do custom designs.

Dedicated camera button. Now just gotta wait for a nicely sized sensor and better glass (if only....).

Cool skins. I've always loved the look of carbon fiber skins....just hated the idea of something else on the phone making it look strange... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just the fact that the phone says LinusTechTips is reason enough but that waterproof build is just all the more reason to get this phone. NO more toilet drops. :) dBrands stuff that they make is just plain slick (get it slick). I first saw there custom stuff from MKBHD's phone which was awesome!

I love this phone. Like Linus said, the screen has greatly improved. It looks great thanks to the dbrand skin, and the fact that it's waterproof will

solve a problem that cell phone users have been having since the first consumer-grade cell phone was released. Also, dbrand FTW, their skins are BOSS.

I love this phone. Like Linus said, the screen has greatly improved. It looks great thanks to the dbrand skin, and the fact that it's waterproof will

solve a problem that cell phone users have been having since the first consumer-grade cell phone was released. Also, dbrand FTW, their skins are BOSS.

A favourite part about the Z2 is the combination of waterproof design and exellent camera! What I like about dbrand is the ability to customize

I really dig the whole phone.
It has an amazing look, not to much bezel, not to little, enough to make swiping in from left, or right, easy enough, while retaining a beautiful look.
The camera is boss as ever, cause dem megapixels tho.

Dbrand makes some really good looking skins holy tits.
They should totally make a skin for my PC :^)

NZXT Source 530 | AMD FX-4300 Vishera Quad-Core 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte GA-990FXA | ADATA XPG 1600 MHz (2 x 4GB) | (2x) HIS IceQ OC Radeon R9 280's 1.0 GHz |

I like that dBrand likes the same channel that i like (linus tech tips) and my favorite part about the Sony z2 is the design.

I like it because it's probably the best waterproof phone at the time.

i like the waterproofness and the dust resistance of this phone, the 20.7 mp camera,

I love this phone because of the amazing glass and plastic construction.

I love dbrand because of how much theyre involved with the community, I always see them pop up with give aways and I'm tempted to buy something from them for my next phone :D

Love the looks of the phone, it looks really classy! Front facing speakers are a nice touch, and the overall quality seems nice.

And dbrand did a great job of customizing it, it is done with great taste, and it looks like its done well. That material looks nice, makes me want to touch it. Great move sponsoring this video too, its bound to give you some attention you deserve!

waterproofness is nice, especially since i keep killing mine with water and the carbon red will look really nice on my 360 controller when i get it.

Oh man, Sony never fails to amaze me with the camera! And Dbrand is awesome about giving away a Z2 :D

My favorite thing about the Z2 would be the amazing camera!!  It would take some really great photo's of my 7 week old baby :).  I love the skin that dbrand provided for this phone and will deffinately be looking to purchase some of their skins in the future.

Best feature for me would be the camera with designated button and quick and responsive processor. I haven't heard of dbrand until now, but I like the way they made the skin.

I like the z2 ability to take awesome underwater pics and the scratch resistance the custom skin gives!

Great looking phone. I like the screen and the front mounted speakers. Dbrand are awesome for supporting the best youtubers.