I like that the phone is waterproof. I've never heard of dbrand but its great that they sponsored the phone.

Waterproof is my favorite part of the Z2, and Dbrands skin look awesome, and thanks for sponsoring the video :)

I love the way the phone looked at me when I first glanced at it. I think it's love at first sight! I have never heard of dbrand so I guess I can look it up and find out more about it.

Hey linus, i'm a huge fan of your work and reviews and heard about the giveaway, and my samsung galaxy s3 is dying (restarting itself, disconnecting me for no reason...) i wanted to enter the giveaway, the things i like about the Z2 is everything, the processor is a beast and better than some laptops, the screen ist just BALLERS i mean that viewing angle with full HD and the camera to make use of it! Its just an amazing phone, and with that skin from dbrand its just THAT (<----------> that) more awesome, because dbrand is awesome, it makes your "next gen consoles" look next gen and that LTT skin is just amazing, i can just imagine it walking around in other Z2 looking for another phond that looks as awesome but it cant find one :D

I just love the phone and the fact that dbrand was so nice to make a custon skin just for you

MadMax7000

My favourite thing about the z2 is That its waterproof and dbrands skins just look awesome

Beautiful skin from dbrand B)  I love front speakers, but i would like a cleaner version of android. All in all, i'll be glad to have this phone, by the time i will have fun with my nokia 1100.  

The Xperia Z2 makes my want to give ditch my iPhone and give Android a second chance. Also I would very much like to have my smartphone reach Level 9000 as dbrand promises on their websites.

I like the smooth operation of the Xperia Z2. Compared to other devices it seems less jaggy and it makes me want to ditch my iPhone and give Android a second chance. Also I would very much like to have my smartphone reach Level 9000 as dbrand promises on their websites.

The Z2 looks amazing! I've wanted this phone ever since they released a preview for it. Thanks dbrand for sponsoring this video!

Ballin' survivability. That's really great for me, as I'm a little abusive to my phones...

Thanks dabrand, for sponsoring the video and wrapping this phone so well.

I think the system wide equalizer has to be my favorite camera function and as for dbrand its got to be the precise fit and finish of their skins. 

Gotta love the overall design of the phone. Dbrand gives the phone a layer of protection while keeping the phone extremely thin

Gotta love the overall design of the phone. Dbrand gives the phone a layer of protection while keeping the phone extremely thin

I love the Z2's excellent screen and dbrand's awesome quality skins.

The Phone overall is awesome nothing to complain it would be better if the skin was not like the old ( z ) big changes for the skin would be awesome

100% for its durability  (water and dust Resistance )its really cool

About dBRAND they are kind of awesome to give away this kind of a phone about their work its great having a customized phone of our taste with us (ITS KIND OF UNIQUE TO US THAN common TO THE WORLD) .

So That's it a cool product with a cool covering and a good reputation from LINUS .

Fav thing about the sony will be their camera on the phone and also Dbrand amazing skins makes the phone look ever more sexy! 

Heya!

Best thing about the 
LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand? The fact that it's going to replace my crappy 3 year old iPhone 4!
Best thing about DBrand? I have to admit I may not have heared about DBrand before, and that sure is a big shame. The site already makes me want those skins so badly!

Front facing speakers plus a good battery life? both good things in my book. dbrand has brought my favorite thing to reality: keeping what isn't broken while realizing that there is always room for improvement.

Best thing about the Z2 is the new display, and dbrand did very good job on the design of the skin!

The Z2 is an awesome phone. Compared to the Z1 is everything that the Z1 was, but better. And it's screen really makes the difference.  

About the skin, I think it's very cool to have a one of a kind phone. Dbrand has some very interesting skins, particularly for controllers (that black titanium skin for the PS3 controller looks amazing) just because you can't find them very often. 

Thank's for the giveaway!

I like the screen and the sound, about dbrand, heir skins are cool.

Sony Z2 is the best android phone in the market. The button placement is great unlike my note 3.and the dedicated camera button. Its waterproof and the front facing stereo speakers. About dbrand,custom skins are great using 3m material which makes it better. Price is not bad as well. Been wanting Z2 ever since it got out.

Sony Z2 is the best android phone in the market. The button placement is great unlike my note 3.and the dedicated camera button. Its waterproof and the front facing stereo speakers. About dbrand,custom skins are great using 3m material which makes it better. Price is not bad as well. Been wanting Z2 ever since it got out.

What to say..? that's a perfect phone!!!

particularly i love the IP58 protection which would be the exact thing i need to take high quality pics in a dusty/high humid environment.

and damn it got front speakers and i can show off that i like Linus Tech Tips to everybody!!