I love the screen, the camera, and the front facing speakers on the Z2! dbrand is great because of their amazing LinusTechTips skin they made.

what i love about the z2 is that its waterproof! and especially the great display it has

what i love about dbrand is that they make AMAZING skins that improves the all around look of our loved devices!

I love the squared off / industrial aesthetic. I love that dbrand allows you to make your phone look unique.

The Xperia Z2 has front facing speakers!!! And, it is water resistant!!!  The custom skin from dbrand is way cool looking as well as functional protection for the phone and being made in Canada is a big plus!!!  Whoever wins this smart phone package will be the envy of all of us.  I would love to be the lucky owner of  this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand.   :D 

The Sony Xperia Z2 is awesome.
I like the colour :3

For the Dbrand Z2 competition:

1. I love everything about the Z2 even though i do not own it or can afford it, but my friend has one and if i need to choose just one "best" Z2 feature of its many great ones, it would be the CAMERA.  :)

2. What i like about Dbrand the most is their cool customized smartphone covers.  ;)

PS. I really would like to have the cuzton Dbrand skin Z2....  :wub:

that screen looks awesome would love to see it in person:p pretty amazing they sponsored this thanks dbrand

the thing is in Orange, cheers to dbrand for that.

and cheers to you for presenting it, which brings me to why I like it. this Z2 has got your thing (logo and branding) on it.

cool!!!

just send it this way. thx. :)

I love that the screen is IPS and the fact that the phone is waterproof. I love the skin d-brand has put on the phone, I really like the orange color!

Thank you D-Brand for sponsoring this video!

I dont like the usual look of sonys phones but this one looks amazing!

Hi!

Why I love the Z2? Well because it's Z2!!!!!! Despite the amazing stuff from Z1 it has some new great features like front speakers, white balance configurations and soud optimization. 

And its waterproof , OMG. - "Even though I will take up to 1 year to get courage to use it underwater but stills great!"

And its not over yet. -"whaaaaaaaaaat?". It comes with dbrand's aewsome skin customization.

STOP, I need this phone.

I have tried the Z1 in the past, but this device really seems like the big brother.

I loved the screen and my favorite thing about dbrand is their awesome skins. :)

My favorite thing about the Z2 is it being completely waterproof not just resistant. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they make your devices completely customizable rather than having to go with the aesthetic of the manufacturer's choice. 

My favorite thing about the phone is that it's waterproof, I couldn't tell you how many times i have got my devices wet and damaged. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they are giving away the phone with this awesome LTT wrap, would love it as a daily driver and were the orange with pride :D

I like the dust and waterproofness of the Z2 and dbrand skins are cheap and easy to apply!

Hello! My favorite part has to be the way they have the inputs, buttons, and outputs laid out on the sides of the phone. Also front speakers are awesome. For dbrand I love how they are willing to give away a phone with one of their skins on it.

My favorite thing about the phone is that the Z2 has Front Facing Speakers !!1!

And My favorite thing about dbrand is that they don't have skins on Samsung phones ! #SonyFTW

DBrand has awesome custom skins and the Z2 is one of the few phones made in my favorite color, purple! However, I'd be more than happy to accept this one with the really nice looking linustechtips skin!

auto audio leveling is a definite + on the z2

dbrand has my favorite techies skin on this z2

great job guyz!

my favorite thing about the Z2 is that its freaking waterproof!!! And my favorite thing about Dbrand is that the make skins that fit perfectly, and not some cheap crappy almost fitting skins.

I like the fact that the Z2 has a physical camera button. I also like the fact that DBrand sponsored this giveaway!