I like how it is water proof and i really like the skin 

I like the way it can switch between focus on photo's and i like the materials dbrand uses

I like the way it can switch between focus on photo's and i like the materials dbrand uses

My friend has a Z1 and it's friggen amazing, the camera on this one looks especially amazing. Dbrand looks great, I like the attention to detail in the case fittings, nothing more frustrating than a case that sits just off-center

Finally someone other than HTC that have understood how to build real phone speakers! And dbranding is cool because you don't need a bulky case or cheap stickers to personalize your device anymore!

I like the front facing speakers, and waterproof is always a plus.

Like front speakers, waterproof, custom skin ...

Epic phone, I love dedicated camera button !. I'm gonna buy one if i dont win it ! 
And dbrand has great products! i used them for my PS4 ! :D

I like very much the 20.7MP and the 4k video + the front facing double speakers <3

I haven't heard of dbrand until now but i see they do a very good job with LTT phone so i realy appreciate them now.

I love the Z2 because it's water proof and I love dbrand because they are giving me a chance to get one for free

I like that the Z2 is water proof and dbrand skin is unique.

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker  Mobo: Z77 sabertooth. CPU: 3770k @ 4.6ghz Ram: 16gbs corsair vengence GPU: EVGA gtx 680 Cooler: H100 PS: Corsair hx850 SSDs: 2x120gbs corsair and 1x250gbs Samsung 840, Sound card: Asus xonar essence stx, Speaker/headphone:Corsair Sp2500 and Sennheiser hd800

Mouse: Logitech G700s Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T

front speakers and dust+water proof! ummmm dbrand for free phone?

I want this, I love Sony Xperia Z2  and I kinda liked the first one  Also that branding tho'

My favourite part about the Z2 is the waterproof and dust resistant features, though I almost said the design.
My
 favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video! But only because I previously didn't know them, their skins look intriguing and I love what they did to the Z2 for this video.

I like the phone's waterproofness and I liked Dbrands skins because i can make custom skins!  :D

Giving people air since never.

i really like the new IPS display it really changed the game with the Z series 

and the D Brand Skin is awesome for using 3M materials it makes the skin very durable and protects my deice from scratched and scuffes 

I was going to buy this phone but i will wait until the 11th of Aug i wish i win this giveaway.I love this phone because they help my fav youtuber and the custom design of linus! Also i love Z2 because it is (everythyngineed)proof and i use xperia phones since ages! :D

I like the Z2 because of the fixed screen! And DBrand rocks for sponsoring the video!

Greyscale Build Log

ASUS Sabertooth X99 | Intel i7 5820K | ASUS Strix GTX 970 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB Quad Channel @ 2666MHz | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Winner of the Vortex Pok3r Giveaway

Favourite thing about the Z2: the IPS panel

Favourite thing about dbrand: they made the LinusTechTips skin.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I like how there is a dedicated camera button instead of pressing an on screen button. Waterproof is cool for when it rains. I think the big kicker for me is the PHONE STRAP loop! 

I've never heard of dbrand, but now I want to buy a skin and make some custom logos. Love how you can apply it yourself.

I'd love to win, the phone looks epic and the Z2 is an awesome peice of hardware.

dbrand's skins are legit, and i hadn't heard of them until now.

i like the new screen and how dbrand made the custom skin, so awesome