Wow, that phone looks amazing. Not only does the UI look really impressive, it's just a damn nice, minimalistic style that I really happen to like :3 Also, good on dbrands for sponsoring this video - I've never heard of them, but that is one sexy wrap.

I like the camera and the speaker of the Sony Xperia Z2.

I'm in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

-

Love the camera and the screen and like dbrand for their awesome skins!!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

My favorite thing about Xperia Z2 is its dust proof and water proof body. Another thing which i like about Z2 is its awesome camera and its slow motion video recording.

I've been following dbrand from a long time. what i like about dbrand is, it gives your phone a whole new different look and not to forget its extremely accurate skin size. My favourite dbrand skin is black carbon fibre. 

experia z1 + front speakers + IPS screen + cool skin = perfect!!!

My favorite thing about Xperia Z2 is its dust proof and water proof body. Another thing which i like about Z2 is its awesome camera and its slow motion video recording.

I've been following dbrand from a long time. what i like about dbrand is, it gives your phone a whole new different look and not to forget its extremely accurate skin size. My favourite dbrand skin is black carbon fibre. 

My favorite part about the Xperia is its waterproofness. Shooting video underwater is a cool factor for me! To be honest, I'd never heard of dbrand before but I must say that the skin used on this phone makes it look purdy awesome! Definitely have to check them out now.

Good luck guys!

The Z2 is an amazing phone! It's everything the Z1 should have been and a true successor to the Z. Having used the Z myself, the Z2 includes many great features which are greatly welcomed, such as the dedicated camera button (to take pictures of fish, of course), as well as the slightly larger IPS display! It's great to see dbrand do this giveaway, too! It's always fun to have community giveaways. Nice to see some colour in the skin too! Most devices now are far too monochrome. Props to Edzel on that!

I really like the fact that it has some form of durability being dust proof and water proof, it's a feature that a lot of phones lack and i think should be an industry standard same thing with the front facing speakers. Also having an IPS display is fantastic sucks when an screen has bad viewing angles. The dbrand cover looks sick it is a great way to customize your phone.

The Xperia line has always been my favourite, still rocking the Xperia Arc! It simply feels premium in the hand. I love the use to glass on both the front and back, and dbrand rocks becuase they sent Linus a unit to review. thumbs up ^-^

Wow that thing looks amazing, and in my favourite colour too! dbrand are awesome guys for making this possible, their stuff looks amazing but I'm Australian and can't get any of it :\

I love the waterproofness of the Z2 (cool underwater shots) and the phone on general is just great and dbrand is also pretty cool, I've received a skin for my ps4, it came fast, was custom to my needs, looked great and applied easily.

I like the dedicated camera and video buttons in the camera app, and dbrand seems to have done a good job on the custom skin!

GW2: Vettexl.9726

The IP 58 Rating is pretty damn rad.

The fact that they skinned the box is freaking amaze balls.

My current phone contract is weeks away from ending so I could use a new phone and this thing sounds AMAZING I have never had a Sony phone before. (or any android phone for that matter)my only experience with android is my tablet and I LOVE it SOO much more than Iphone. winning this thing would just make my year.

Also, I can log into this forum using my Steam account!? I haven't seen that before xD

I'd have to say that the screen is probably my favorite thing about the phone, and as for dbrand, it looks like they make some really high quality wraps. Wish they had an option for my Lumia 928 :P

Sony xperia very nice but outside the screen s... i wanna see the z2  wanna win this xperia orange logo linus hell yeah why not and bigger then my mini sony xperia L xD

What i like from the Xperia Z2 are the Screen Improvement over the Z1 which is very pleasing on the eyes.

And i like Dbrand because they use Robots to Serve us (The Only Skin company that use tireless robot) Aaaannd they also Delivering High Quality skins all over the world

I like the big camera

I hope that debrand will skin a sheild tablet!!

Hope to win!!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO CPU: Intel I7 4770k@4.25GHZ Cooler: Corsair H80i GPU: ASUS DIRECTCU II GTX 780ti RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB 2133MHz SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB HDD:Seagate 1TB SSHD 8GB cache Mouse:Corsair M65 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

but dat screen tho 

and that 3m branded vinyl tho 

But for real if its 3m branded then you know you can trust it.

good stuff

I'm looking to get a new android phone, and the Z2 having front-facing speakers and an IPS panel makes it a frontrunner.  I also like the skin that Dbrand created for the phone being given away, I'll likely use their services in the future.

Well i want the phone because anything is better than my iphone 4 :o. Also amazing skin, even if i don't win, i will check them out when i get a new phone. The Z2 has some nice camera features.