I love the waterproof and dustproof feature of the Xperia Z2 because I'm always scared of dropping my phone in the toilet or the bathtub. With a Z2, I'll never have that worry again!

-Sony Fanboy-
The camera , the specs , and dat_display. *-*
and about 'dbrand'  , C'mon EVERYBODY loves a sleek cover <3

I've been looking at this phone as long as it was announced. I've just been waiting for it to come to the US.

Love the waterproof design.

I need a new phone :( mine has 3 years.. and everything fails on it, the camera, the screen, even de gyroscope does. Plus... the Z2 it's great and I loved that Dbrand Skin!

the front facing speakers are a must and being water proof would help me a lot(I'm a lifeguard)

and Dbrand thank you for sponsoring linus and his video could not do this with out you

i like the camera and the orangeness of the dbrand skin

Best part was the speakers being in the front, and not on the back or buttom. 

Waow, Dbrand might actually be a case I'd purchase. Always been against this kind of thing, but they really look cool.

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

Awesome review Linus!

Favorite part: maintains most of stock android.

Favorite thing about dbrand: They sponsored this video!

Glad some manufacturers are aware and address things when moving forward from previous models.

Checked out the debrand site, nice to see that their skins look to be high quality and judging by the video well worth the money.

Also awesome that they sent you a review phone after not getting one from the manufacturer!

The Z1 was amazing but the Z2 is far more better.

What I love about the Z2 is the IPS screen, front speakers and the waterproofing (Great for those who love to run under the rain lol)

As for dbrand, love the skins!

The phone is WATERPROOF! It has a different skin that makes it stand out and not just be normal!

favorite thing about the z2 is the front facing speakers.

favorite think about dbrand is the awesome looking skins

FAVORITE THING ABOUT Z2: Screen & front speakers

FAVORITE THING ABOUT DBRAND: their bamboo skin!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the custom white balance.  My favorite thing about dbrand is their wood skins; they look and feel amazing!

I like the size of the screen and the viewing angles

I've been using the original Z since it came out and I loved it,but my friend droped it in the pool with flaps unproperly closed and now I have to get a brand new screen!

Which brings me to the Z2's screen...It really looks amazing and I've seen it live from a friend who got it in a contest much like this one!

first time I heard of dbrand was when MKBHD showed it and I immediately loved it,but unfortunately they dont make ones for the Z.

I like that the phone is running android.

I love the skin they made.

My favorite thing about the Xperia z2 is the fact I can run with it in the rain.

I also like the camera and its unique video recording capabilities.

The phone being waterproof and the dedicated camera button are my favorite features.

My favourite parts about Z2 clearly would be the new IPS LED screen, it's awesome camera experience and especially STAMINA mode. I love these features so much and dbrand obviously does a great job and I have not bothered to trust anything other than 3M vinyls for my devices and my cars. Plus, who would wanna miss out on an awesome linustechtips brofist livery?!