Thanks for the awesome giveaway. As for what I like about the phone, the fact that they changed the screen to an ips display is really great but my favorite part would be the front facing speakers. I dont understand why other brands keep putting the speaker(s) on the back. I've never heard of dbrand but the custom ltt skin looks great. 

I lovedat custom skin.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

It is a very good device all around and dbrand makes very high quality stuff that makes devices look amazing

This phone looks really really...awesome.
I don´t even have a phone n i´d really think this phone looks great.. Would be soooooo awesome if i could get my hands on it! <3

I really like the Z2 purely because of Sony's design language and the fact that it has an iPhone like build but slightly more bold and I like dbrand simple because the skins look AWESOME!

I really like the Z2 purely because of Sony's design language and the fact that it has an iPhone like build but slightly more bold and I like dbrand simple because the skins look AWESOME!

I like the phone for it's water proof and dust proof features but mostly because It got a great review and has a sweet wrap. crossing my fingers.

"I'd rather have a mind open to wonder than one closed by beliefs." (Sartre)

I want it because its not a iPhone 3gs that i currently have lol no but that screen and camera looks amazing!!!

I want it because its not a iPhone 3gs that i currently have lol no but that screen and camera looks amazing!!!

This is one incredible phone. The camera, the 1080p screen, the very intuitive Sony os. Perfect. The orange dbrand scin really makes the phone stand out. I realy wish this phone was mine. 

those custom skins are AWESOME....plus i love that they implemented front facing speakers

i love 4K video!

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Not many phones strive for such good image quality, it really makes the difference and the specs are great too, along with elegant design which dbrand amazingly improves, a lot of customisablity on their website also. Such nice guys for the support and a great product too.

Not many phones strive for such good image quality, it really makes the difference and the specs are great too, along with elegant design which dbrand amazingly improves, a lot of customisablity on their website also. Such nice guys for the support and a great product too.

this is an awesome phone  i have the experia active and i love the fact of the dust proof and water resistance of the Z2 device!!! 

grate battery life awesome camera  and rugged phone.. i just love the Z2!!!

dbrand made this looks awesome !!! thumbs up for sponsoring the video and giveaway dbrand!!!

I LOVE the Z2!!! It is AWESOME and DAMN GORGEOUS with the LTT skin!!!

The feature I like the most is that the Z2 is WATERPROOF, so i can use it in the bathroom to listen music or play some games.  :P  :D  (please do not think that it is for nasty things, if you know what I mean, especially for dirty minds  :mellow:  :mellow:)

Another pluses are the front speekers, the EQ and the 1080p IPS screen.

I've never had skins in my current phone (iPhone 4) nor dbrand, but dbrand's skins look amazing and they have a wide variety of skins from smartphones to wearables including tablets and some gaming consoles. 

LTT skins looks FANTASTIC on the Z2

I really like the dedicated camera button on the side. That dbrand skin looks great, love the textured look.

I love the screen size and battery life of this phone and I like dbrand because their skins are high quality.

I think The Xperia Z2 is Awesome Because It is a major upgrade from Xperia Z1.

It has a much much better screen with better viewing angles and also solid software for adjusting the brightness and all that.

Plus dbrand is a awesome company. I really liked their custom designs and skins on the PS4 and the S3.

I like how it has front facing speakers and dbrand's skins are awesome!

I love that the Z2 is waterproof and love dbrand's custom skins

i love the Z2 because of its awesome new screen and the fact that its waterproof, water damage is how i wrecked my old phone. Dbrand has incredible skins, im gonna use them for my xbox 360 controller, the carbon skins are amazing!!!

i love the Z2 because of its awesome new screen and the fact that its waterproof, water damage is how i wrecked my old phone. Dbrand has incredible skins, im gonna use them for my xbox 360 controller, the carbon skins are amazing!!!

i like the EQ of this phone especially the bass control

Loved the review even though there wasn't as much criticism that i am now used to :) . I use the note 3 as my daily usable lol its nice but too big lol but love its abilities with my work :)