I really like the orange. It's one of my favorite colors AND it has the PCMR homeland's flag on it! Front facing speakers, waterproof ness and an excellent screen made this the ultimate phone between the One M8, S5 and G3

EDIT: Will Dbrand sell the skin for the Z2? I want to know because I might get a Z2 and would love to have LTT on it :D

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

My favorite thing about the z2 is that it have front speakers, and also looks really cool, specially the linusthechtips one from dbrand which is my favorite thing from them. :D, I would really like to have it because where I live it surely will become aviable in about 6 months or so and it will cost  a lot really a lot and it won't have the ltt skin :D I waaaant it, plus my phone sucks 

I love that this phone is water resistant since I have a *cough* history *cough* of confusing phones with pool toys.

I find dbrand really cool as they have a wide selection of materials and colors to use for cases. 

Damn, I'd like to get one since I like very much the new screen, it looks awesome! Also I need an upgrade from my old phone now, which is unbearable to work with.

The cool thing about dbrand is that they make skins for almost anything and they look cool.

Hope I win this phones, will keep my fingers crossed :D

My fave colour is orange, I neeeeeeeeds this! I love the Z2 cause it's better than the Z1 and I love dbrand cause they have an awesome name! And facilitated this giveaway!

I love the premium feel of the Z2, I personally like a heavier phone. I've not heard of dbrand before, but the material they use looks pretty high quality (only judging from the LTT video).

| i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz | GSkill Trident Z 32GB RAM | EVGA 1080Ti Black | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB |
| Fractal Design Meshify C | Noctua NH-D14S | 2x Samsung C27JG50Q 1440p 144Hz |

My favorite part of the z2 is the 20.7 megapixel camera and dbrand's awesome custom phone skins!

Very nice phone, here's to a chance.

The Z2 has a very nice camera! Along with custom software it would be a great catch.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the camera and my favorite part about dbrand is that they remove ugly brand names off of phones

To be honest, there is nothing I don't like about the Z2. Orange is my favorite color and I'm constantly watching the show so I would love to promote it in that way. It's about time they have caught up with the front speakers and the IPS screen, looks like a huge upgrade from the Z1. I would love to make this my new phone. 

To be honest, there is nothing I don't like about the Z2. Orange is my favorite color and I'm constantly watching the show so I would love to promote it in that way. It's about time they have caught up with the front speakers and the IPS screen, looks like a huge upgrade from the Z1. I would love to make this my new phone. 

whats not to like about this phone ( the amazing camera, the screen, 3 gigs of ram..) , Dbrand made a great skin!!!

my favourite part about the Z2 is the camera and my favourite thing about dbrand is their prodacts

Love the Z2 for its dust and water resistance 

Love dbrand, have it on my nexus 5

I love the specs on this phone. Also, the colours and matte texture of the skin make this phone look and feel great!

WATERPROOF!!! I go hiking a lot, and it is often raining/ i want to jump in a lake. My buddy forgot his phone in his pocket when we jumped in, and well you know what happened! 

Custom phones are awesome, just to have something that stands out from all others.

My favourite thing about the phone: 4K video recording.

My favourite thing about drband: the whole custom skins is really cool.

I'm not creative enough to write something smart or funny here.

My favorite thing about the phone is that the camera work under water.

Favorite thing about dBrand is that the custom skin for the Z2 looked pretty awesome

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

i would love to have this phone .I am a huge fan of Sony and love all of their products.i really need this phone because i just started high school and im in the 9 Th grade. i really need this phone cause my current phone is an iPhone 4S and i hate iOS AND VERY TIRED OF OF APPLE!! And the screen of the iPhone is extremely small for my taste.sometimes people make fun of me cause of how old my phone is .I really hope i win !!!!!!!!!

I really like the screen on this phone because of the viewing angles it gives. Well in all honesty dbrand made an awesome move by sponsoring Linus Tech tips and doing this giveaway! yay!!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it has front facing speakers, so awesome!

I also really like that skin from dbrand, it looks really nice! And it's really cool that they send you the phone!

Awesome skin it matches the t-shirt on the video  :)
It is time to upgrade my samsung S2, i like from the Z2 waterproofness, camera and i love the front speakers

need a new phone, this is a great phone.

hello Linus
i really like the Sony Xperia Z2 his Camera and the Big Secreen and the waterproofness :)