That skin is really good looking!!
And the camera is just pure awesome!!
and of course the waterproofness which is very useful if it starts to rain or so ;)

Right now I am stuck with a tiny htc and would love an upgrade. I love the fact that the z2 has it's power button on the side of the phone and has a dedicated camera button. I love that dbrand not only customizes your phone but also your box, there attention to detail is amazing.

I'm in the Army and stationed in Korea. Even with the amazing technology in this country, i haven't seen much that's as cool as the Z2, I can't wait to get back to the states and get one.

I love how the z2 has that massive battery, and beautiful display. Dbrand also has some sick looking wraps, including the LTT one :)

I like the z2's screen size and the many many megapixels that the camera has.

The Z2's screen looked really good and the dbrand skins look sick.

CORSAIR Carbide Series White 500R | INTEL Core i7-4770K | CORSAIR H100i | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified | CREATIVE Sound Blaster ZX | ASUS Maximus VI Formula

SAMSUNG 840 Pro 256GB SSD + WD 2TB Blue | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | CORSAIR TX850M | NOCTUA NF-F12 PWM Fans

ASUS 27" VS278P-Q + ASUS 23" VH236H | CM STORM QuickFire TK | CM STORM Sentinel Advance II | SENNHEISER G4ME ZERO

The Z2 is awesome.  The fact sony actually put front facing speakers is amazing.  Then dbrand putting that custom skin and this giveaway is a very grateful and community growing thing to do.  Who ever gets the phone, just think, Linus wanted to keep it.

My favorite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers.  My favorite thing about dbrand is that they were cool enough to custom wrap the phone and box for Linus to give away.

I really like the waterproofness and the better screen.

I love the fact that it is fully waterproof and like dbrand's interaction on twitter. Its awesome

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Man that Z2 has some neat screen! I expected it to lack side keys (like camera) but it has everything I would want :)

If dbrand sponsors you how cant I love them? :)

Is there any possibility that you make video about Motorola Moto G as I think I wanna buy it?

Well HELLOOO that's a nice looking phone! I love that wrap actually, and proud to say, I wouldn't be embarrassed being seen with that COOL linustechtips-custom skin on that puppy!

I didn't even know about dbrand but I dug around some because of the Z2-video and I was impressed. Great service, they totally know their stuff.

But hey, seriously Linus (Torvalds).. How often do you get to send giveaways to Finland? This is your chance. Make it happen, baby.

Sincerely, Me.

Kaaaboom.

MSI Z77 MPower - Intel i7 3770K @Stock o'clock - KFA2 GTX680 4GB EC OC - 16GB Kingston Predator DDR3 @ 1866MHz - Samsung 840 SSD 256GB - Seagate Baracuda 2TB HDD - SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 850W PSU - Win7 64bit - Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II  - Logitech G5 - Ducky Shine 3 w/ Cherry MX Blue - Asus PB278Q

Hi Linus!

I would love to win the Z2 becuase I love trying out all the diffrent phones out there, but this is something all new to me, like the awsome 4K video recording, the front speakers or the fact that it´s waterproof just makes it so fricking cool, (no more sweaty cheeks worries). I love trying out all the new phones from diffrent brands and I thinks sony or Htc is the leader by the moment, though the Z2 design is my favorite of all the phones out there. I cant find any complains about the Z2, the camera and its privite button is excellent, the Snapdragon 801 seems really fast and 3 gb of ram!!!! It´s unbelievable.

That was my thought about the phone itself, now dbrand:

That skin is perhaps the best way to show off with your friends, you whould be so unique and wooow, no words can decribe the feeling to just take up your own Linustechtips phone and see all the jealousy faces, that feeling is by its own one big factor to just be a part of this competition. Thank you dbrand for the sponsorship of this video. 

Even if I dont win the Z2 thanks for an awsome review and a really fun competition!

Thank you Linustechtips and dbrand! 

//Snaptalker 

I absolutely love that camera and the amazing skin by dbrand!

I love it because it's perfect in every aspect because of sony! I'd really need and upgrade as I only have the iPhone 4

Oh my gawd i would love to win this phone being 14 and not having a phone sucks.

Waterproof phone is awesomeness and I would love to have a sweet skin like that.

My favorite part about the Z2. 

i really enjoy listening to music and showing my media content to my friends. my current phone is quiet old, and not only that, has a rear facing speaker that just doesn't get the job done when i want to listen without ear buds. i would want the phone, not just for the improved performance and color depth compared to my old one, i would also like it because it would allow me to listen to my music how i want, and to share that music with others who also want to listen. 

Thanks for the consideration as it it accepted and appriciated.

sefthuk2

aka. Jack

My favorite part about the Z2. 

i really enjoy listening to music and showing my media content to my friends. my current phone is quiet old, and not only that, has a rear facing speaker that just doesn't get the job done when i want to listen without ear buds. i would want the phone, not just for the improved performance and color depth compared to my old one, i would also like it because it would allow me to listen to my music how i want, and to share that music with others who also want to listen. 

Thanks for the consideration as it it accepted and appriciated.

sefthuk2

aka. Jack

sorry for second upload. computer lagged and i don't know how to delete post

I like the new screen, they used ips now that's very nice also the front speakers are cool,that's something almost every phone should have, for better sound experience. And the waterproofness is something nice in combination with that beautiful camera :).

I like dbrand because they have amazing skins and you can customise phones, tablets, gaming gear and wearables. I don't see that nice companies lik dbrand, wish i had one in my neighbourhood ;)

I would like to have this phone, it's big, pretty, and way better than my 2 years old Galaxy S3... It has a pretty nice power/sleep button, I like the fact it's round and raised a lot.

Otherwise, DBrand's pretty kewl, if I don't win this phone I'm probably going to buy a Nexus 5 with a skin so... I'd say I like them a bit, or a lot depending on how you like to see it ;)

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

Excellent review Linus. Loved the plot twist in the middle!  :D