I  really like Z2's screen and DBrand makes the best cases!

Good Luck Everyone!

I'm still amazed by these new phones waterproofness, a defifite plus. The old screen sucked, and in the ad they called it "great colour reproduction , with bravia technology", that was infuriating. This new one looks great, especially with this skin on top

The Z2 is my favorite phone,

especially because of its color tone.

Battery capacity and front facing speakers,

are for me the most useful features,

beside taking high resolution pictures of underwater creatures.

But really every thing about this phone is great,

including the high graphics frame rate.

I have never heard of dbrand before,

so I don't know about their score.

But I like the skin of that device,

to me it looks as cool as ice.

And I'm not good at writing poems,

for this to notice you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes.

I hope of reading this you don't die,

Bye.

(._. )

B)

My favorite part about the Z2 is the waterproof case. My favorite thing about dbrand is their sweeeeeet skins!

I love the Z2 for its fantastic water proofing and dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this video. Hell yeah

The physical camera button is very useful and I'm happy they have brought that back. (I haven't had a physical camera button since the LG optimus!) I personally use dbrand for my S4 and and PS3 controllers, dbrand rocks!

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2 .. finally!  Dbrand Makes cool decals but honestly this custom one is the best they have ever done!

I like the battery life and the camera standstill function also the linustechtips skin

I love the z2 due to its special features such as front speakers, water proof, dust proof, compared to most phones. And dbrand, thank you for giving me a chance for winning this phone. Love your work!

The thing I like the most about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the freaking front facing speakers!!

The thing I like the most about dbrand is that their skins look like they are made by the gods.

The espectacular camera of the Z2 and the amazing diversity of decals that brand has.

My favourite part of the Z2 is the fact that Sony has taken their knowledge from camera, screens, speakers and of course phones and put it into this one amazing device, my favourite thing for dbrand is the quality of the graphic, there appears to be no imperfections on the video.

I really like the long batterylife of the Z2,

and the skins from dbrand is just awesome!

My favorite part of the Z2 would probably be the 4K camera, and my favorite thing from dbrand would be the skin I had for my iPhone 4s. It lasted as long as I've had the phone, which is better than I've ever gotten out of a phone. Unfortunately, my phone sort of fell into a lake, so...it's dead.

--Penis size, like resolution, is just a number--

--Hail GabeN--

The z2 is a great all round product and dbrand is amazing for allowing Linus media group to deliver awesome content on awesome products to us!

My favorite part of the Z2 would probably be the 4K camera, and my favorite thing from dbrand would be the skin I had for my iPhone 4s. It lasted as long as I've had the phone, which is better than I've ever gotten out of a phone. Unfortunately, my phone sort of fell into a lake, so...it's dead.

--Penis size, like resolution, is just a number--

--Hail GabeN--

I love the Xperia Z2 because it's waterproof and it has stereo front facing speakers!  I love dbrand because they sponsored this giveaway!

i love the camera and the dbrand skin is awesome, i love it.

I realy love the screen on the Z2 and the coolest part of dbrand is that they make such nice stuff for reasonable prices and their Z2 skin for the LTT is just cuuuwl

Honestly... amongst all the awesome things Z2 has, the front speaker is my favorite. Ah, the simple things in life...

My 1st forum post! (Long time YouTube watcher though)

Sony Z2 Phone = Design, high quality piece to rival iPhone, tired of plastic Android devices

dbrand = Custom skins of high quality, no more lame basic non-customisable designs.

Looking to upgrade from my HTC One m7, I will definitly look at the Z2 as a serious option.

Of course, the fact that I could win it with a kick-ass LinusTech customization would be awesome.

Thanks for making me discover dbrand!

loving the new z2 its defiantly a good looking phone, liking the focus on the camera i.e its own button,4k,and all the other software to go with it.

unsure if its too big tho or linus head is just small and it will look normal when  put it up against my head :)

first time of hearing about dbrands but am enjoying checking out all the coolness they are doing. 

I just really like the Z Series in general just for being waterproof <3

and obviously the front speakers, AWESOME!

2.3GHz in a phone is just mental thats more than some notebooks have (about to get unconcious :P)

I checked out some of dbrands design and i really like quite a few of them, unfortunatly they have nothing for my Huawei Ascend P6 -.-