The Front facing speakers and the amazing build have to be the best features on the Z2!
I had a look on DBrand and they have a lot of cool looking skins as well!

I love the waterproofing of the phone. I like the case that dbrand made.

It's really hard to pick the best thing about this phone since there are so many. I'd probably say it's the sleek looks/waterproofness which pretty much go hand in hand. And the looks are even better with the skin  :D. And dbrand is great for being such good sports in there and sending poor ol' Linus the review unit. 

My favorite parts about the Z2 are its sleek design and its waterproofness.

My favorite things about dbrand is how amazing it is at customer service and how amazing their skins are! Did you know you can commission them for custom skins? They actually have some of them showcased on their Facebook.

great water proof phone, Skin looks bomb, and dbran is amazing for providing it!

The phone is waterproof and has a camera button, gotta have that for underwater photos! Cheers to DBrand for their skin and giveaway as well!

I love the camera of the Z2, much better then most phones I have tried and I love the awesome skin the brand made for the phone

I'm impressed by the display performance and I really like the custom skin made by dbrand.

I love that it is waterproof I go swimming all the time and the amounts of phones i ruined by forgetting in my pockets is ridiculous dbrand's skins are really awesome and its cool to see them reach out to youtubers for giveaways.

Front facing speakers is absolutely the most useful thing a modern phone can have, every phone maker needs to get working on that!

This Z2 looks really cool and would be a lovely upgrade to my old device, also water proof, frontal speakers and audio management, and a valid camera are amazing!

Never heard of Dbrand because i'm italian, but the personalized cover is great and that's a strong marketing potential nowadays.

Good luck to me and keep up the good work guys <3

My favorite part about Z2 ? Though one, I guess the 27MP camera is the best part about it.

Not really much to say about dbrand but I give them credits for sponsoring this giveaway and also having a nice website. Also they make interesting stuff to.

Signature in progress.

Aside from being a Sony fan boy.. :P

I love the Xperia Z2 for the camera quality, great display panel, being waterproof which is great for my country, and the front facing speakers that is a huge departure from almost all previous Sony smartphones. 

I love dbrand because in general I like companies/vendors that offer services or products that enables us owners to modify or customize our gear when the manufacturer itself provides next-to-zero options. That LTT design with the bright orange scheme is awesome, by the way!

The camera with "all dem pixels" would have to be my favorite part... next to the awesome custom work done by dbrand!

I like the Z2 because of it's display and the addition of front facing speakers all packed in a glass sandwich water and dust proof design. I also like dbrand because of their cool carbon fiber skins and how they give youtubers a custom-skinned phone to giveaway 

$$金Trill金$$

i love that the z2 is waterproof and my favorite thing about dbrand is their cool custom skins and sponsoring this giveaway

my favorite thing about the z2 is that it's waterproof, and i like dbrand for making great custom skins and sponsoring this giveaway!

The Xperia Z2 is EPIC, it is my dream phone. My favourite part about the Z2 would have to be the fact that it is waterproof and shock resistant, because I am pretty clumsy. I also like the fact that Sony understood that users would be needing front facing cameras to improve their experience and because there is a wider viewing angle you can get into a more comfortable position and watch some LTT (or anything else).

I also really like the custom design, it looks amazing. It looks like dbrand has made an exactly perfect fitting skin, which is probably why i really like dbrand so much. I also like dbrand because of the fact that they make beautiful looking skins that fit your phones/tablets/gaming consoles/pebble watch perfectly, and also make it more yours and essentially create a stronger bond between you and your device, which I feel is important.

My favourite part about the Z2 would be the front facing speakers! Seriously, more phones need to start doing this.

And my favourite thing about dbrand is that they really care about their customers and reply regularly to all of them. And they make amazing skins! Duh!

Why can't I ever win these giveaway things dammit? 

My favourite part about the Z2 would be the front facing speakers! Seriously, more phones need to start doing this.

And my favourite thing about dbrand is that they really care about their customers and reply regularly to all of them. And they make amazing skins! Duh!

Why can't I ever win these giveaway things dammit? 

I love this phone because it's so damn sexy, and just all in all a great phone. There really aren't any problems with it like other phones. Also, I really want to switch to android! I actually haven't heard of dbrand before today

I love the new screen, and dbrand is giving away this phone

The dust proof and water resistance and the d brand skins are fantastic